"And now you know… the rest of the story."

Discussion in 'worldEvents' started by LeeHere Absent, 17 Mar 2011.

1. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

Well, the blogs are excessive and crazy, but not stalker crazy. They're just vindictive and indicate his staunch refusal to accept the fact that he's a loser.

2. Darrius Gothly

Darrius Gothly Inhabitant

Having bumped into (and helped bump off ... internet-wise) quite a few guys like him, his problems stem from one basic character trait instilled in him from early on. He is absolutely incapable of adopting a mindset in which his actions are wrong. We all know the type, but in his case it has been amplified to a mental health (and we pray not physical health for Rebecca's sake) crisis.

I promise you, any time he said "I'm sorry" to her, inside his head he was really saying "you rotten bitch! come back and I'll PROVE that you're wrong and not me."

• Like Like x 1
  3. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

How does this "bump off" thing work?

• Like Like x 2
  4. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

It is a thick, foul-smelling poultice applied directly to the bump. Repeated applications are necessary over the course of approximately two weeks. There is no guarantee that the bump will not return, but it usually takes quite a while for that to happen. Check with your local apothecary.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Darrius Gothly

Darrius Gothly Inhabitant

You left out the belt-sander part ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

Indeed. Implementation detail.

7. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

8. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

A certain online Forum Fraudian psychologist I know would have a field day with you two...:headspin:

9. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

What fun! Do tell.

10. Liona Clio

Liona Clio Poetry in Motion
    Benevolent

The whole sexual orientation choice vs. genetics debate is moot.

If it's choice, then haters will claim it's a sin that can be avoided.

If it's genetics, then haters will claim it's a disease that can be cured.

You can't stop haters from reviling what they fear.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

When will the pro-homo crowd EVER see their inherent hypocrisy in demanding tolerance from those they call "haters" with such contempt?

"Us" creates "Them" people. Learn it...Live it...Love it!

More correctly, you can't expect those of heterosexual orientation to embrace that which they are hard-wired to abhor...any more than you would expect a die-hard lesbian to suddenly crave dick. Regardless of whether it's choice or genetics, it ain't gonna happen!

This ain't exactly brain surgery here...although maybe that IS a viable alternative...:rolleyes:

None of this is to say that ALL people have EVERY RIGHT to expect EQUAL TREATMENT under the law (ANY law!), regarding employment, education, housing, healthcare, etc...But that should be based solely on the rights of ALL humans, NOT predicated on whatever 'divisions' a particular group might choose to recognize or deny...

• Like Like x 1
  12. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

*raises hand* please tell me what a "pro-homo" crowd is? I'm hetro and I embrace everyones right to their own sexual orientation and I do not abhor them. Maybe you have your threads confused and are upset with the religion crowd.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Well, I'm from a different generation. During the 70's, there was a rather active group (from which today's "Act Up" derived, I think) called the Gay Liberation Front. This was a logical (at the time) development in response to some of the violent attacks being conducted by some of the more Neanderthal (no offense to Neanderthals) heteros of the day upon anyone they perceived as queer ('gay' had not been appropriated yet.). This was a classic "Us creates Them" paradigm, if ever there was one.

Much like NORML is to pot, some of today's 'pro-homo' groups are to sexual orientation. Being 'tolerated' isn't enough. Being 'accepted' isn't enough. They insist that heteros embrace all things gay. All this does is fuel resentment. Most NON-Neanderthals are more than willing to NOT judge, NOT persecute, NOT ridicule, and NOT otherwise ostracize people on the basis of their sexual orientation/lifestyles. That SHOULD be "enough". But it's not. It seems there is an almost clinical 'need' by some groups to have heteros rescind their OWN orientation before these gay groups will be happy...And that's what smacks of the same bias and hatred displayed by so many of those 'fundy' groups that are so despised by these very same people.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Women arrested as French burka ban takes effect
    According to the NBC Nightly News program I'm watching, the members of the French government who passed the law yesterday and the proponents of the law are reported as saying "wearing the veil demeans women and it's important for the state to protect secular values and take measures against extreme behaviors," or something like that.

Interesting.

15. Freya

Freya Inhabitant

16. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

17. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Texas...85 m.p.h.

LOL

18. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

lock n load

• Like Like x 1
  19. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

[​IMG]

Feral chickens have proliferated in New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina

Now there's a headline you just don't expect to see when you're reading the news. Betcha those damn chickens from the Foster Farms commercials are somehow tied into this mess.

20. Snapper O'Callaghan

Snapper O'Callaghan It's not a hug. I'm not finished strangling you.

You get some white bread and some napkins. I'll bring the oil and the cast iron.

• Like Like x 1