Dear SC

Discussion in 'onTopic' started by Kita, 2 Dec 2016.

1. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

I know things have gone a little... sideways... lately, but there is no reason why we should all ignore each other! No one is talking any more! It is so lonely! I miss you guys. :/ I check the new posts daily to see if anyone is around, and no one is.

Let's hang out again, mmmkay? Maybe one of the trolls will even come back for some more kick-the-troll fun! Or we can just all post boobie pics and fart gifs. Whatever floats the boats, as they say.

<3
    Imaya

• Like Like x 1
  2. McLovin

McLovin Should Update Title
    Nerdy

Make SC Great Again!

Just kidding..and stirring the pot. :nerd:

• Like Like x 1
    • Meh Meh x 1
  3. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Dear Kita, and other gV types

I have admittedly avoided posting lately. No one thing has been the catalyst for this. Sure Nina is a stupid twat and millions of racist twats like her have totally fucked this country into the toilet.

But ultimately it boils down to lack of motivation to do much of anything recently, a period of personal withdrawal from the onslaught of insanity that's been blasting me in RL, as much as Nina would love to pat herself on the hump in self congratulations for alienating the few folks who still gave enough of a shit to post here despite her ridiculous trolling and horridly ignorant rants of late.

That being said, I will probably resume my standard post count soon, and if anyone has anything to add I'm happy to banter with them.

Except you Nina you can go fuck yourself.

Good times.

• Hug Hug x 1
  4. Lain

Sneaky

I'd tell you to eat a bag of dicks but you probably won't come back to reply for another ten months or whatever the fuck it's been since you last blew through here to post some clever quip you Googled.

Welcome back.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lain

Sneaky

How was that Kita? :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Dear Imaya,

We need a new place to frequent. This bar blows. The drinks are watered down and it smells like moldy ass in here.

Peace and bongs,
    Bernadette

• Hug Hug x 1
  7. Bunnie

Baked

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Please tell me that is a Ren and Stimpy gif!! Sure reminds me of them...

Memmmmories... don't you just love them Stimpy?

:D

Kita is on a quest to do her own nails! (tm). I always have a new thing that is hugely important for a few months before I cease to give a shit. Did I mention I got my blue hairs? My hairs are blue now. Have been for like 4 months now.

Anyyyways... I made a new friend in my old nail tech. My nails kept popping off when she did them, which my research says, it most likely due to a combo of needing to do extra prep on me and to use a better quality product. I know she used kinda cheap-ish stuff. She is a cool friend, and I don't want to dis her by going to someone else to do my nails, so I am going to do them myself. They lasted only like a week when she did them, so she thinks it will save me money and is a good idea to do myself. Nails are like 40 bucks plus tip every 3 weeks, but I can get a kit to do multiple sets for that price. I think if I use better product and spend a bit more time on my prep, they will last longer. Won't look as nice, but at least they will last. I might convince her to use the nice stuff if this works, and take her some nice stuff to use on me.

This is an impromptu NOBODY CARES post. Tell me, SC, what is going on in your life that nobody cares about?? :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Oh, and Mulch has a new place. Drinks and music are good, but it smells like Mulch. Moldy ass would be an improvement ;)

*waits for him to crop-dust through*

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Oh, and I have been playing tons of Skyrim!

If you already had it for the PC, you can grab the remastered version from Steam for free. It is a bit of an improvement over the official HD mod, and a huge increase if you were all vanilla. If you never loaded a mod into a save, you can transfer over that save with zero issue. I only used the official stuff on mine, and it transferred over without a hitch. I am waiting for the mod marketplace to release some stuff for this version. I know Nexus should already have tons of stuff, but I don't trust them at all. Every WoW person who ever got hacked were getting mods from Nexus installers, and obviously got updates or mods from poisoned mirrors. I was super paranoid and nervous about every mod I grabbed, and ran hash checks on each ones and only updated manually. I had very few mods for this reason. I don't want to go through that stress and headache again. I want to push buttons in Steam and not worry about that shit. Plus, my Steam account is WAY more valuable than my Blizzard account.

I am thinking of making a mod myself too! Kind of a sort of extra little side crafting thing. You know how you find ruined and burnt books everywhere? I want to make a little mod that allows you to restore these to a real book with some enchanting and materials :) I am thinking you need parchment, a quill and ink, and 2 ruined books. You then either use a skill added to the enchanting tree, or take it to an NPC called an 'Archivist' added to all the major libraries along with some gold. After a few days, they will give you back random books with a drop rate that matches the world drop rate for the books. A fun little way to offload some of the useless crap into something fun. And those who are super geeky can then add the books back to the houses and bookshelves that were once filled with messed up books. Sounds dumb, but I am telling you, I know people with 800+ hours in Bethesda games who are always looking for new things to do in these open worlds. Plus, I personally need to do something with my 300+ ruined books... DON'T JUDGE ME.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  11. Lain

Sneaky

Awesome

• Hug Hug x 1
  12. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

http://MulchWorlds.com/

open beta atm, a couple more probs to solve, but consider this your open invitation. bams too. and anyone else who wants to be a part of a more game oriented area. private groups and private forums enabled for you right out of the gate.

(it's not JUST games, mind you, check it out. But it will feature gaming more heavily than any other SL related forum you may have been a part of.)

to be clear, i am not trying to compete with Niña. I have been working on mine for awhile now, and am just about to open. I do not expect it to be much busier than GV, at least for awhile. I am not doing what she is doing here, hence, not competing.

I have game servers, voice servers, perhaps soon a hypergrid sim or 4 if anyone is interested in colonizing it (i hear there are tools around that you can use to import an SL inventory). Land deeds work just like SL.

Mulch Worlds is my blog, of sorts, and does contain a public forum that is linked to internally social features, media galleries of all types, user made groups and forums, with privacy permissions. I would like it to end up a small but active mature community of gamers to share and discuss a wide variety of topics including and beyond gaming.

The site itself is SUPER responsive and most of it works fantastically on mobile devices. No tapatalk needed nor supported. There are a few AMP pages for the posts and pages, but honestly, the responsive site is far superior to the AMP pages and the amp support was to make Google happy :)

In fact, my last big bug is a relatively small privacy bug in private group forums. I guess no privacy bug is small, but this one is obscure. I mean, really obscure, like, exposes to the public a comment on a main status post on the main private group page. I just found it and am about to work on fixing it, but that's about the only reason we are still in beta.

Test everything, it all seems to function fine, game servers, voice servers, internal website functions. Everyone is invited. Niña was invited and joined the Twitter feed. No competition. Different. Something new.

Last edited: 6 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  13. Lain

Sneaky

Thanks for the invite. I plan to check it out at some point in the near future.

In a baked (autocorrect really wants that to say naked) nostalgia moment a month ago I decided to re-enter the virtual world of Secondlife.

I bought some land and put out a house and dug through the member berry trunk in my inventory.

I was surprised at the improvements in Lumiya, it's very functional, alas not ready for building so I had to fire up an actual viewer for land adjustments and building.

I have no idea where I was going with this anymore. Nice to see you Mulch. I'll be around at some stage.

You know me, fashionably late. :)

• Hug Hug x 2
  14. Bunnie

Baked

Happy New year all! :wub:

• Hug Hug x 2