Earth to gotVirtual...

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by Earth, 17 Apr 2011.

Topic Status:
Read-only.
  1. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

So I guess your point would be then, that it was entirely unreasonable of Lain, last night, when she admonished others for not 'researching properly' before entering into an ongoing discussion? Since now it's you that 'can't be bothered to wade through' a mere 9 pages? Or are you trying to derail the present discussion going on in this No Drama, governance thread?

2. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

See? A completely fictional bit of apocrypha that no intelligent person would actually believe; I really had you nailed there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pep

Pep Eats Mars for breakfast

Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word "perhaps" . . .

. . . despite your using it in the post preceding that one to introduce a "hypothetical" scenario in which you might perhaps have identified yourself with an object who believed herself to have some authority.

• Like Like x 2
  4. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Come back when you have that answer . It wont be hard hold the mirror a lil higher.

5. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

I asked a question. I didn't force anyone by gunpoint to answer it. Don't answer it if you don't want to. :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Speaking of which, supposedly you're a mother to young 'uns....yet we've seen you in here practically around the clock of late. That sounds like neglect, to me. Meanwhile, you've been reported yet again for your continued attempts to subvert the intended functionality of this forum. Perhaps it will help you with DHS when they come to take your children, if you explain to them how it was due to your internet addiction...

7. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

absolutely not true.

I would like more heated discussions like ones that happen when adults discuss religion, politics and gender issues.

8. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Language isn't NSFW. We've discussed this. To censor language in a MATURE COMMUNITY FULL OF ADULTS IS FUCKING STUPID. VVI and the others want to turn this place into a 24hour/7 day a week fist fight and will take up any issue, no matter how incorrect or irrelevant and bang on it until the administration kicks them loose or the community has had enough and walks away.

Apparently it's a pattern they've developed on other communities, where they didn't like the administration and moderation either. So they have settled here in an effort to force change with their viral, hate filled rants and their ridiculous arguments about issues that have either been discussed AND resolved or were never an issue to begin with.

Good Times

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jolene

Jolene Sarah's Apparent Alt
    Amazed

It DOES make sense to me, thank you.

You state that he is calling volunteers names. This post came directly after he called you a hypocrite.

I didn't ask him for clarification. I asked you for clarification on your post.;)

10. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Ah, I see. It's that word "perhaps" that threw you...

11. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

But I did want to. You objected to it. Too bad.

12. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

LOL you are such an asshole . Really the big important person so smart so intelligent who stoops as low as you do when you run out of facts you attack me about my children are you for real? I know your parents are not doubt ashamed they unleashed you on the world.

13. Bunnie

Baked

So sad. :(

• Like Like x 3
  14. Pep

Pep Eats Mars for breakfast

You mean you lied and I didn't fall for it?

Like you fell for it when I offered you succour from that nasty Pep person?

15. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

16. Bunnie

Baked

You cursed Colleen! Into the naughty corner with me you go! :ohyes:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Reported for your continued attempts to subvert the intended functionality of this forum.

18. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I guess he is calling anyone he wants names.

19. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

I hasten to point out that in the referenced post, I did NOT call anyone a hypocrite. If I had, that would have been subverting the intended functionality of this forum....which I would NEVER do...no matter HOW many times OTHERS continue to do so...

20. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

Exactly. It was you to a tee. QED:

Hey, if you can prove any such thing happened, go ahead. In the meantime, considering that I never had trouble addressing you up until the time you left or were banned, I'm not sure what 'succor' is even supposed to mean.

Topic Status:
Read-only.