Earth to gotVirtual...

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by Earth, 17 Apr 2011.

Topic Status:
Read-only.
  1. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

The fact remains, you DID say you have young children (or were you just 'stooping low' by making that statement to garner sympathy for whatever troll project you were pursuing at the moment?)...and if you DO, and yet are here non-stop, day after day, night after night, THAT is a matter of concern...

Meanwhile, instead of answering that charge, you once again continue your attempts to subvert the intended functionality of this forum, and have been reported for doing so.

2. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

He always call names when hes run out of any useful points to add.

3. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Whatever. Obvious trolls are obvious. No one is buying your bullshit except your troll pals. Keep wasting keystrokes, when the hammer drops on you I won't be able to squelch my riotous laughter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Too bad for you, in the referenced post, you were the only one who brought up the term 'hypocrite'.

5. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Always resort to personal RL stuff. Wow, this all seems so familiar...

• Like Like x 3
  6. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Here is a fact for you asshole , errr Fuckwad , that is your name of choice correct. Attack me about my kids again. Prove to us all what ab absolute real fucking superstar you are you POS. You are as ignorant a piece of trash Ias I have ever ever seen in my life to this point. Rotten ignorant fukwad. NOW REPORT THAT SHIT YOU CUNT!!!

7. Pep

Pep Eats Mars for breakfast

"Prove it"? It wouldn't mean anything to anyone else here, and we both know that you got pwned (as you kewl dewds like to say, I understand) and that is what is important.

8. Lain

Sneaky

Reported for personal attacks and harassment, I suggest others do same. You don't know where the line is drawn, and are obviously too ignorant and disrespectful to remain here.

9. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

I hope that Lecter is promptly removed from this governance thread. His incessant baiting of you, Earth, and other level-headed participants makes it very hard to follow, and violates community standards of behaviour.

Thank you for your service.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pep

/me wonders how long this "governance" thread will survive here, or whether, rather than it being moved, it will be the first thread to be completely deleted . . .

. . . which would cover up the loss of considerable face by Earth and Mars, at least.

PS Don't blame me - I was the one who was discussing governance and Earth's perception of her role in it until a bunch of hooligans turned up and started their foul-mouthed shenanigans.

11. colleen Criss

Cheerful

12. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

I don't believe that at all. I say you're lying. I really think you should 'make a fool out of me again' by proving me wrong. Man, that would be humiliating! Imagine how much face I would lose, being proved wrong after calling you a liar.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lain

Sneaky

VVI as well. The personal attacks being leveled are over the line. I understand people getting upset when they can't have their way, but this has gone on long enough.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

We were just fine here for months. :ppp:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

I always try to help out noobs. So here's your link

[​IMG]

16. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Planets can ban me too as far as I'm concerned VVI had it coming every word I said and I'll take the ban for the damn satisfaction of typing it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lain

Sneaky

It's alright, sweetie. When his indignant trolling tactics fail, they always go to the personal stuff because they know they've been defeated and have no other recourse. Revel in your victory, forget the trolls.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Pep

Perhaps I'll see if I can dig up the trophy you awarded me for my victory.

(Does that strike a chord?)

19. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Why? Because YOU"VE BEEN DOING IT FOR NIGH ONTO 5 MONTHS NOW?

Reported for personal insults in a No Drama zone.

20. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

I agree with Lain and others. I will add: VVI is no longer only expressing his personal opinions, he is interfering with the flow of discussion for all forum members active in this thread. I suggest that he be immediately removed from this governance thread.

• Like Like x 1
Topic Status:
Read-only.