Earth to gotVirtual...

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by Earth, 17 Apr 2011.

Topic Status:
Read-only.
  1. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

Weren't we just? That was so cool. *hugs*

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

There's no personal insults. You are a troll. That's a fact. You fit the description to a tee, and you're the only one insulting people
    's personal lives. Pot use, intelligence, kids, you will stoop to the lowest level you can to get what you want. You almost remind me of Mulch in that fashion, except Mulch has some respect and self control, and is able to realize when he's crossed the line, something you haven't learned yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

If/when "my pals" outnumber "your pals", then we ARE the "community standard", according to the rules of this site, and your own dictates. That hammer you're yearning for (we all know how fond you are of 'getting hammered')? It tolls for thee...

And your continued attempts to subvert the intended functionality of this forum are duly noted...

4. Pep

Pep Eats Mars for breakfast

Until Mars got hysterionic and deleted some posts irrationally.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jolene

Jolene Sarah's Apparent Alt
    Amazed

That's not a bad idea. All of those would also likely tread into NSFW category. Start them, if you wish to see them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cody

Balanced

No; the trophy was posted by me, without anyone else's input. You're still lying.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

If it was 'personal', I guess it wouldn't have been posted HERE for ALL TO SEE then, eh?

I mean, what sort of MORON would post ANY information they wanted to keep PERSONAL to a public internet forum? Seriously, HOW STUPID would someone have to be to DO that?

8. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Ahhh...the weakest link is always the first to cry for the 'removal' of the thorn in their side who keeps raising the questions they're incapable of answering. No surprise that you were that weakest link. Predictable, you are.

9. Pep

Pep Eats Mars for breakfast

Erm . . . you awarded me a victory trophy for no reason?

(I'm sure it makes sense to your therapist.)

10. tout

tout It is swimming time!!
    Mondayblues

Use my advice Pep and drop it,nobody admire you here, you are just ridiculous.

11. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Yeah, I linked to one of Mulch's more 'respectful' pics posted to a governance thread some time ago, earlier today...I used it as an example of how 'selective enforcement' was still alive and well here, seeing how it was a very definitely NOT SFW pic posted into a SFW governance thread. Of course, if you'd followed your own advice, and 'caught up' with those threads before just jumping in with both feet into the midst of a discussion you're clueles about, you would have known that,and avoided putting those clod-hoppers in your mouth yet again.

12. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

I admire him here. For you to speak for us all, THAT is ridiculous.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Lain

Sneaky

You're overstepping the standard we established in the beginning. Personal attacks on people for the sake of it are NOT WELCOME. You cannot grasp this, as well as Pep and some others, and so therefore, you are not welcome here. What is it that you don't understand about this?

After all of tour indignant ranting, you've managed to ostracize just about everyone on this community who had even the most remote support for you (with the exception of your troll counterparts) and it's clear that the regular members of the community aren't willing to accept your ongoing barrage of bullshit.

Maybe it's time to pack up your suitcases, and take your traveling troll show back on the road. SC might be a more suitable place for you, since they revel in that sort of thing over there.

Good Times

14. Cody

Balanced

That was the whole point, that there was no reason.

You look nonplussed.

15. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Whereas you just start right out calling names, because you never start with any useful points in the first place, eh?

16. Lain

Sneaky

I didn't jump in here to discuss whatever your ranting about. I jumped in here to discuss your non-stop need to attack the members of this forum because you're not getting your way. Stomping up and down endlessly will not get you what you want. It's already been clearly outlined which changes have been made to accommodate your version of 'funtime', so wander off and play with the other trolls now and leave the adults to discuss the big people stuff.

17. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

I called you what you are a fuckwad low life fucking asshole cunt. own that shit . be what you are man and stop crying about it. You bitch.

18. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

What others, exactly? You speaking for 5 'others'? 10? 2?

I'm expressing opinions in the same 'voice' as others here. Seems you can't really compete on a level field, as we've seen in other areas of this board. Maybe you should stay on the sidelines then, so you don't get your feelings hurt.

I wonder how many 'others' I could speak for, if I took a consensus? Whaddya think? You feel secure in how many posts of ANY substance whatsoever YOU'VE ever contributed here? Time for a gut check...

19. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

I can't even type an appropriate response to this. My brain is still in use. :shrug:

• Like Like x 2
Topic Status:
Read-only.