Finally, the Elusive Elves Have Paid me a Visit

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by Mulch, 18 Apr 2015.

1. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

Yes, they did. They came to my town. they came to my work. they came to my house. they came inside me...

I had invited them over, in fact, tried to find them for the last 25 years. Yet they evaded me all this time... perhaps for good reason...

i will admit that once, in hampton, va in 2009, they were within my grasp, literally in my hands, but i was afraid of them in that setting in an unfamiliar place. i wasnt really a fan of biscuits

it was likely a very wise choice as set and setting are EXTREMELY important

and consenting to interfacing with the elves is a serious decision, but one that i think should be mandatory for all at least once in THIS lifetime

so anyway, i mentioned their name, and i didnt even know that they were there with me at the time, and their silhouettes revealed themselves and they tacitly admitted that they were there for me even if the pilot didnt know why he had those particular UNLIKELY passengers with him and where they were supposed to go, but they were there, and they surprised me by giving themselves to me freely, along with the perfect guide for my trip

they showed up just for me, randomly, unexpectedly, in a very safe way to impart this ancient wisdom on me; to me; in me; around me; everything ever... all for me in a manner that suggested that everything i have ever done has led me to this moment... well, at least most of what i have done in the last 2 weeks resulted in a cosmic, universal "extra credit" of sorts and allowing me to experience the elves in their own land as a bonus "reward"

so anyway, despite my apprehension of going to such a powerfully strange foreign land, even to a worldS traveler like myself, i agreed to to let them take me by the hand and go IN the journey alongside them, since they came specifically for me and all... it was only the polite thing to do, doncha know ;)

and i was ready for them (well, not really, but i was PREPARED for them in ways i would not have been 25 years ago, when i was first vaguely introduced to them in a cookbook for anarchists). i had learned to surrender to the flow in that time, and it served me well

in fact, i now seem to agree with McKenna that it is possible to send oneself to a "parallel dimension" and that certain Divine Moments of Truth "literally, enabled an individual to encounter 'higher dimensional entities' or what could be ancestors, or spirits of the Earth, saying that if you can trust your own perceptions it appears that you are entering an 'ecology of souls.'"

to trust my own perception, i am indeed part of everything, created by everything, a creator of everything, and a product of everything, ever, and was communing with the spirits of those before me, in a mutually beneficial manner; there is no distinction between me and everyone else that has ever been and ever will be, our language, nor the plane we exist upon... it is all one and the same

[​IMG]

encountering them on thier own terms, "face" to "face," my experience with the self transforming machine elves was that of a rich and comforting, peaceful beauty. i was simultaneously evolving and devolving in their presence. being broken down and then dying only to discover the foundation of everything, both creating and experiencing life, then dying, and finally being myself rebuilt from the ground floor and born again and again, endlessly, forever, from the parts of everything else, experiencing everything that ever was and ever will be in perpetuity and orgasmic divine fluidity.

i wasnt partaking in recreation: i was experiencing RE-creation

i felt the elves creating me!

the elves themselves manifested themselves to me in explicitly vivid appearance as an extreme perpetual motion flavored by an unimaginable beauty of rich hues and brilliant, radiant saturation that my 40 tangible years on this planet could not even have dreamed of seeing. every serif like moving colorful detail could be examined further, only to be utterly astonished to discover that upon further examination, everything became even more intricate and detailed; impossibly more beautiful than prior to closer inspection. there was no end to the amazement of the spectacular projection

everything was moving, perpetually, self powered eternal. everything was interconnected, like 3-d helixes revolving in a way like barber poles, that were synched with everything, ever, like perfectly matched IMPERFECT gears.

there was no strict geometric enforcement of structure, yet everything was perfectly synchronized and fluidly moving as if cogs of a giant living, moving, breathing puzzle working together in perfect imperfect synchronicity.

the importance of imperfection in the existence and manifestation of perfection cannot be overstated! you simply cannot have perfection without imperfection.

as i tried to come to grips with what the elves brought me, i attempted to further inspect the visual minutia that made up the grand scheme, only to find the infinite sensory experiences of all others who ever existed or ever will exist made up the mosaic in its entirety; every single unique color, movement, twist, shape, sound, and feeling was made up of every single experience that has ever been experienced by anybody who was ever alive and who will ever be alive, in the chrysanthemum, inside the world with me, inside the dome OF me.

as it turns out, just as the elves "created" me, in actual 100% (ahem) "reality," i naturally create the elves, chemically, every single day that i am alive. i am, in a sense, a living, breathing elf factory.

FACT!

that is, if i even exist at all and am not simply an eleborate figment of my own imagination, not unlike looking at a mirror within a mirror, whilst inside of a mirror, a tunnel of life that only exists because it is infinity incarnate. a world without me is as valid as a world with me, and a world with me is just as valid as a world without me, whoever this "me" is, i will always be and have been a part of "it," whatever "it" actually is, if there is an "it" at all

[​IMG]

every wave and gradient of color and sound caused sensation in my body. but there was a sense of whimsy and comfort that was quite unexpected from such a powerful all encompassing experience, that was as instructive as it was confusing with its asynchronous synchronicity.

the playfulness helped ease the impact of the experience kind of like it was as if the entire history of the universe was casually hiking its skirt up and showing me some leg. i was seeing more than i ever had, yet it seemed like a tease; arousing and all too brief, yet enough to wake me from my self imposed stupor in a major way to seek out what was between existences legs, so to speak

despite living through eternity at least twice, my rocket landed back on earth in about 7 minutes. i wish i could tell you about it but there are no words to describe it. actually, every word ever in any language describes it, but only on a very surface level.

there are things that only experience can teach you, and being with the elves is truly one of them. it is hard to pass along the entirety of the whole universe and all that ever has and will ever inhabit it, doncha know <3

please dont listen to this song until you are safely strapped in. i can imagine no better soundtrack to a first time traveler to this dimension, as my captain asked me not to listen to it until i was in flight, so i didn't, and i wish to impart the same gift/advice that was given to me. my first listen was during the launch, and i advise you to put this in your pocket and save it for when the elves come to visit you, then use it as your safety belt. there is potential for massive turbulence, and if you fly this airline for the first time, this will be your seat as a floatation device in the sea of insanity.

in other words, dont listen to this until the elves invite you on the same flight that as i was on!

i think it should be mandatory that all humans spend a few minutes with these elves.

mandatory

[​IMG]

if you ignored the TL;DR part, then please, make no mistake: i left out all of the fucking details!

Last edited: 18 Apr 2015
  2. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

:ppp:

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Wow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Well alrighty.

• Hug Hug x 1
  5. thismachineinme

thismachineinme New Arrival

Awesome!

Last edited: 18 Apr 2015
    • Hug Hug x 1
  6. Mulch

Psychedelic

omg

the elves have followed me here!

howdy captain. welcome to got virtual.

[​IMG]

7. Mulch

Psychedelic

Don't Make Trouble!

8. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Now do you believe me?

I just don't need elves to whack me upside the head. I asked, listened really hard, and heard. We know, we just need to listen.

9. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I'm not afraid of you or your elves.

• Hug Hug x 1
  10. Mulch

Psychedelic

they dont "whack"

then gently massage at the speed of light

and thats the thing, you don't have to listen really hard

it just becomes part of you

by the way, you can ask thismachineinme what he thought of your balls yourself

11. Mulch

Psychedelic

why would anyone be afraid of the elves once you have met "them?"

12. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

thismachineinme, do my special balls live up to their reputation? I get pretty consistent feedback regarding their unusual strength, even from those who don't typically respond much to edibles. I always like to hear from those who try them what they think :)

For me personally, I can't even have a small nibble without flying off into space. I even get stoned while making them, just from skin contact while forming the balls!

13. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

3D psychedilic guru.gif

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mulch

Psychedelic

holy shit govi, that is AWESOME and better than mine!

have you been visited by the elves at some point?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

"Are you experienced?
    Have you ever been experienced?"

• Hug Hug x 1
  16. Mulch

Psychedelic

:ppp::dizzy::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::yay::tacklehug:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bunnie

Baked

:dizzy::freakout::headspin::tinfoil:

• Hug Hug x 1
  18. Mulch

Psychedelic

19. Bunnie

Baked

Ok, I did some reading, and I get this now. Yet, I don't.

• Hug Hug x 1
  20. Mulch

Psychedelic

govi, i am particularly fond of that hendrix song and it has been with me all day

that and 1983, castles made of sand, and fuck it, the entire electric ladyland album, are musical orgasms to me (although off topic except your post, which to me, was totally on topic)

i love that you seem VERY aware of the elves.

i am going to be in mountain view in july. we REALLY should meet up. i'll get you a ticket to a concert :)

also, lain and bunns,

going to be in bend OR around the same time. maybe there is a gas station you want to break bread at. there are 2 concerts you should attend with me, but i doubt i can get you tickets due to the nature of the shows. but 2 young lesbian girls could probably get in free just by wagging your tail. then come hang out with me once inside

this is for govi, off topic... or maybe not... everything paradox is my new reality after the elves paid me a visit!

Last edited: 20 Apr 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1