Finally, the Elusive Elves Have Paid me a Visit

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by Mulch, 18 Apr 2015.

1. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

that is the ultimate essence of the elven experience, the blissful paradox where you EXPERIENCE both opposing options, A & B despite the seemingly impossibility ... but to say THAT description simplifies every atom that ever existed and its role in the world; in the universe; in you and me... did i mention that the elves are ALREADY inside you and i can totally prove it?

there is a door... there are some guides... we all seem to come away from our encounters with the elves in a remarkably similar way, in a markedly beautiful peaceful empathetic way, totally communed with not only people,but souls and Gods and plant and animal and even rock. The connection can never be clearer, yet so vague. The time spent there is an eternity, but within an hour i would trust a brain surgeon to do his job correctly, if not better than before the elves flashed their brilliance

if you guys want to meet up in bend, confirm and i will see what i can do to introduce you to these wonderful, life changing elves. no promises, especially after seeking them for 25 years and not finding them myself . but it just may be YOUR time to meet the elves... AND mulch.

there are tons of 2nd life people who have met me, and some i have held secrets for years... many of them have taken strong journeys with me, but they can provide references that i am safe and discreet

but never like this

just dont turn straight on me and treat me like a piece of meat. i am old now and you 2 could give me a heart attack and kill me without the elves to rebirth me... but what a way to go :a2m: ?

offer is legit if you are interested. i have a half or dozen long time SL/SC/SLU references i met in real life who can vouch for my safety and discretion

[​IMG]

Last edited: 20 Apr 2015
  2. Mulch

Psychedelic

3. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

And

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

Stockhausen was a big part of my first experience, also Ravi Shankar and J.S.Bach.

The Paul Butterfield Blues Band in this incarnation showed me that I could get the same effect through their music and ecstatic dance.

• Hug Hug x 1
  6. Mulch

Psychedelic

i am so stoked that you knew what i was talking about and had spent some time with the elves yourself. i have a couple questions for you about your experience

1. Did I overstate my description at all, especially since I am sure you are aware it is as much if not more metaphor than literal?
    2. Did you travel via the short combustible rocket or the long brewed elixir?
    3. most interest to me, As an engineer, were the constructions consistent with your engineer mind, were they dr suess absurd, some combination, no bearing on anything, or something else? I don't have an engineering mind, so the feasibility of the fantastic constructions did not have impact on me, but it might have so for you. I am very curious on how your mind reconciled what you know vs what you became a part of and were shown
    4. How often did you visit the elves before you harnessed the power internally and recreated it through your musical trances?
    The lush daydreams I find myself exploring since show me that it is not only possible, but natural to have that access once the door has been opened. IMHO, truly, there is no going back, which is a good thing.

I think i still have enough fuel in my rocket for 1 more blast off, but i think it is pretty apparent to me that the real journey with enough time to adequately explore, experience, and integrate will be found through ayahuasca, whose ingredients are readily available but I was too nervous to try prior to finding out how heavenly the space actually was and that it is something to respect, not fear.

What is getting me several days later is how much of an impact the single short experience made on my mind, my psyche, and my soul (in an epically awesomely beautiful way), especially considering how quickly and completely I returned home to 100% baseline.

I have spent, literally, weeks if not months of my life on various extremely strong trips, but the most complex intense of those are but childs play compared to the elves. The elves are absurdly powerful, astonishing, and fulfilling in a way the others didnt even come close to preparing me for. I am so grateful that I got to experience thier magic. It is life changing, again, in a glorious way.

I would love to hear more of your perspectives. If you are more comfortable, we can take it private or you are always welcome to voice on my teamspeak. Thanks for sharing! I will check out your musical accompaniment when I am off work.

Love, peace & inspiration!

[​IMG]

7. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

At the Avalon Ballroom, I listened to Janis Joplin talking between songs about Big Brother and the Holding Company's experiences in Chicago, it seemed that with the light show going on that she was talking from within the belly of a great beast. Your last illustration well suits another part of my first experience; I saw the Cosmic Wind that penetrated everything, comprehended that everything was Vibration, from elemental particles to the waves of electromagnetic energy that fill the universe. Bach's sanity accompanied my roommate's constant fluttering in the Wind and helped expose him as a darling hobbit. I felt our loneliness on this tiny little mudball moving slowly around a slightly larger atomic furnace in a mostly empty universe while the rain dripped on the back stairs.

Sadly, my experiences went downhill from that literal-both-ways high. Paranoia ensued during each subsequent experience and finally dreary sexuality. There is no going back, though, as you say.

Engineering was not a part of it then; though I was a hobbyist electroniker, I was going to be a German translator and work for the Foreign Service. My realization of the ecstatic power of dance occurred while dancing to The Only Alternative and All His Possibilities at a party on Muir Beach. The chemicals would son fail me, but dance has not. Dance has been my friend, my lover, my consolation, and my revelation. In high school, I learned of dance's power, but only by taking a few other paths -- the elves -- did I realize that dance's power was genuine and true. When I finally turned to studying engineering I seized upon dance again as the only way to preserve my self in sea of mental tensions; I was right, it worked that way better than I could know. It still enriches my life in many ways.

In high school, I thought that it might be that when I stopped dancing I would die. I may prove to have been right. A different kind of Red Shoes.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mulch

Psychedelic

i indeed sensed the sexuality thing could be a major distraction. there is the whole "how good that particular aspect feels" libido wise, as well. since it was a purely physical sensation for me attached very strongly to an immediate instinct to procreate, i avoided mentioning it. thank you for your interpretation

also, i felt the "cosmic wind vibration" too. although i probably wouldnt have used those words to describe the sensation, it suits it perfectly.

i am surprised you felt lonely though. i couldn't have felt more surrounded by souls.

still, i think it should be noted how powerful that experience was for you that it stayed with you over 40 years later enough that you could easily decipher from my description, recognize the "sights" of that location, and relive some details of a most mind bending journey with me. thank you

keep dancing darling. our entire universe depends on it!

:kiss:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mulch

Psychedelic

yeah, after listening to this i think you will find PLENTY to enjoy at Phish with me on 7/24/15 at Shoreline amphitheater in Mountain View

[​IMG]

10. Mulch

Psychedelic

holy shit...

wow!

what?!?

11. Mulch

Psychedelic

nope

:nope:

not-a-fan

sorry

wrong number

12. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

Think of Gesang as the song of humans as we ventured into space for the first time and Kontakte as the sounds of that space. It is a difficult listen and I needed someone to hold my hand to listen to it when eldritch.
    :govi:

13. Mulch

Psychedelic

14. Mulch

Psychedelic

near palm springs, ca

more specifically, about an 8 minute drive to where the coachella festival is held

as potent as the smoked salvia is, and as weird as the the "salvialiens" are, and as much of an impression that that experience makes... not even close to comparing.

NOT
    EVEN
    CLOSE

i am still trying to integrate the experience and what i learned back into real life, in a good way. so profound.

i am now preparing my mind to go into the deep end with a full on ayahuasca ceremony. the pieces seem to falling into place perfectly to facilitate that sometime this summer. a few details and a few more members are needed, but it looks like the universe is in on the plans with me, so i am optimistic. the ingredients have always been ready for me, but i havent been ready for them yet

i m forever altered... in the most beautiful way ever imagined.

and that is just from the "icebreaker," as i now refer to my initial meeting of the elves

the ceremony is said to be a crucible of sorts... there will be dark places that have been buried that will need to finally be dealt with. but the medicine is there specifically to deal with those "demons". pretty much all of the "reports" from the ceremony are unanimous in that it is a difficult journey, sometimes a battle, sometime unbelievable incomparable joy, sometimes terror, sometimes exhilaration, sometimes tears, almost always vomit (referred to as "the purge" as it often comes up during the struggles with what ails one and is perfectly metaphorically timed to cleanse both your body and soul/spirit of the negative remnants that unconsciously have haunted us all, leaving both mind and body purer simultaneously), but that the journey was needed by almost all who took it and a divine peace, renewal, and joy in life (and death) are brought back and retained after the ceremony, no matter how difficult the experience is during the ceremony

my "icebreaker" let me know the power of what i was dealing with, because it will be eternities spent in the ceremony. this is NOT recreation. this is RE-creation. this is 10,000 years of therapy in one night. only 7 minutes and weeks later i am still glowing. sometimes i break out in tears of joy over a bird or the wind or a story. life itself has taken on a huge new importance in my personal perspective. the reasons are indescribable. the afterglow is amazing

this afterglow is a recurring theme in trip reports

for instance

how about God? how about you? how about death and the afterlife and your place in it?

are you ready to meet them all and integrate them into "reality?"

as one fellow being wrote about his ceremonial experience:

however, i think the "icebreaker" would let someone know if they are prepared for the whole ritual. going into the deep end first would be incredibly overwhelming for someone unprepared, and to me, the "icebreaker" may be a test of sorts as to whether oes psyche is ready for it

i am sure i will be adding to this thread as the experience has been the single most profound chemical reaction i have ever even imagined, beyond actually, and as many of you know, i am no stranger to psychedelic chemicals

this is the absolute God of the chemical world, in more ways than one, and remember, we produce this inside ourselves

i could go on but i am directing the village people and kc and the sunshine band tonight and they are now sound checking

i am not kidding! i got a 4 foot disco ball spinning around a few meters away

isnt life ridiculous sometimes!?

the village people! i need to go update my grindr app, lol!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Ok, I asked about where you are because we're still planning on moving out to Washington state someday and it seems like we would "travel" well together.

So, was the icebreaker ayahuasca or something else?
    (I didn't see you mention what you took.)

And yeah, Salvia has its own magic, but it's certainly not the top of the heap.
    Although I think it certainly belongs in the same "this is NOT a party drug" category as DMT, Peyote, Ayahuasca, etc.

As far as what would I be prepared for... throw me in the fuckin deep end!
    Seriously, I always had a penchant for wanting to experience fucked up shit while tripping.
    One thing I never got to do was to touch a drop of highly concentrated capsicum to my tongue while mid-trip, just to see what happens.
    But there was a time when I had a fever and took shrooms, at one point I went up to bed while my fever broke... while I was peaking.
    I think of it as a fond memory.

Simply put, I would love to experience the more intense members of the "doors".
    (My most intense has been Salvia, LSD, 2C-i.)

16. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

OH!
    I was just reading the "Happy 420" thread and found out... DMT! :)
    That's probably the scariest to me (not that I'm scared of it, just... keep reading).

I once saw a video clip of some dude in a shitty diaper spinning around on the ground who was supposedly on DMT.
    I thought... yeah, no... not the best way to spend an afternoon. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Poo Poo x 1
  17. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

I've tried 2 non natural drugs. Ecstasy, and I got the best hand job ever! (My friend Tessa massaged my hands, what were you thinking?!) And some really lame acid. Like, way lame. Lain drank absinthe at a party once. Must of been weak, she said it didn't do much. Mostly, we just smoke a lot of weed and mushies once a year or so.

18. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Is Dmt natural? I'm just yammering, I was feeling left out.

19. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Ain't nothin wrong with shrooms and doob.

Should be a bumper sticker.

Oh shit.
    What a great idea for a company in recreationally legalized states!
    (Or, at least I think so at the moment... might look different when I'm sober. :lol:)

20. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Dig My THC

• Agree Agree x 1