gotVirtual.net StarBase Hangout - under construction -

Discussion in 'gV engineering' started by Briana, 20 Dec 2010.

1. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

You're dodging the point ENTIRELY. Why do I need to be suggested to watch my behavior if there are NO CHILDREN PRESENT?

2. margaret mfume

margaret mfume g Village agitator

OMFG! I had! That's exactly why I asked for a link, because I was intending to read his entire post history and was hoping you could short circuit that endeavor and point me straight to the "threat".

here's his last post...

hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

"no ill will"

hahahahhahahahahaha

"no resentment"

"just something that isn't for me"

hahahahahahahahaha

*wipes tears*

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lain

Sneaky

So, I'm still waiting for a response to my original, and still outstanding question.

If this is a mature hangout, and we're not allowing children, then why do I have to watch my behavior? If only adults are present than child avatars are adults, and my behavior, short of having sex in the middle of the dance floor (which rarely happens anymore) is not an issue, because there's no children present.

4. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

The issue was what would happen if Cody or another child ava came to the club. How would we handle a child av if bri was naked? Cody has already answered how he intends to handle it. Bri has said that she is now willing to dress modestly or what-have-you if a child ava is present. The disclaimer at the top of the OP says to self-moderate when child avas are around. What else needs to be answered?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lain

Sneaky

Well, it's already been stated that child avies can cause problems, and since at least one person isn't comfortable with them, and the child avies have expressed their willigness to come in a regular avatar (or whatever), I think that should be the remedy. It's the only way to resolve the issue overall, for when future persons come online who may not be as willing to place well.

It's a risky spot to be in, and I think Fatz makes a good point when he says they shouldn't be intermixed at all. Kids, and representations of kids don't belong in a mature setting.

ETA: It's also worth noting that Bri is willing to warp her appearance for Cody but wasn't willing to do it for the community when the hangout was on PG land, but I digress.

6. margaret mfume

If you and Bunny start getting it on in the middle of the dance floor, I'm outa there.

Unless you are both wearing plywood box avatars. It's a personal fetish,... how embarassing. :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

Does LL prohibit child avas from merely being in a mature parcel? Or are the problems when mature behaviors are taking place with a child ava present? My understanding is that it's the latter.

Also, Fatz's concern is for RL children being directed to mature content, not child avas. Having gV materials linked from a PG sim where it is known for minors to be is different than having a kid ava on a mature parcel with links to gV.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

I already mentioned that here:

9. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Thta is obviously not the post margaret. You can convince yourself I just made up the factthat Fatz threatened to AR the PG clubhouse until LL returned everything. That works for you. And once someone makes the effort to show you the post you will excuse it anyway. So what exactly is your point?

No one can check his posts from his profile because he deleted his profile.

10. margaret mfume

wrong

like I said, I had his entire post history in a tab, was going to go through it, but you pointed me to his last post so I closed it and "moved on".

Didn't you try that same can't do it stuff when you stated that I lied about there being a Jaded Oldbie thread?

hmmmm

11. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Here, lazy woman. You purposely mis-directed after I told you it was in the 'Sucked" thread - so you could pretend he did not say it.

So assholes threatening to abuse the AR system to harass someone who will not answer their questions do not warrant any response to anything.

12. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Tracer, her question is not answered... can never be answered... until you provide the only answer she'll accept. Duh!

I would add more "Drink!"s, but I'm afraid if I keep it up nobody will have a working liver by 2011.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

There goes the accusations again.

So where exactly did Fatz threaten anything at all?

14. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

look above, tracer

i'm drinking with love :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

I'm all outta alchy except for a bottle of wine. Might have to hit the store.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Your posting future demands it!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

And there goes tracer not minding his own business again. Shit stirrers are pretty much useless people.
    He threatened to Ar the PG Treehouse to prove that it should nto be on PG Land. Yes, I know you will twist and Lie and say he did not - you enjoy that lie all you want.

Then he gave up and slinked off.

18. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

A rare moment of self-referential brilliance! Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Oh, you are back to trolling me again. As usual.

20. margaret mfume

that's enough

I've been nothing but polite here to you (again!)

Rather than give me a DIRECT quote and/or link, you tell me it's not possible, then you call me lazy? and I'm trying to mis-direct?

you've had more than enough of my time, go ahead and wallow

• Like Like x 1