Here a gun, there a gun, everywhere a gun. More guns = More safety, right?

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 22 Sep 2015.

Tags:
  1. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

tumblr_ncdhbqlzJI1rarngto1_400.gif

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bunnie

Baked

I double-dipped. :confused:

• Hug Hug x 2
  3. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

George Zimmerman says he's selling gun used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...un-used-to-shoot-and-kill-trayvon-martin.html

:unsure:

• Hug Hug x 1
    • Poo Poo x 1
  4. Bunnie

Baked

I was just coming to post the Zimmerman shit. Real class act, that one. taser

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bunnie

Baked

I poo'd Zimmerman, not you nina. :flowers:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  6. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I'm not sure if it's more racist to advertise a gun in said manner, or purchase a gun advertised in said manner.

I am sure those two actions have to be in the top five of 'most asshole moves of the century'.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lain

Sneaky

uQg4I.jpg

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  8. nina

Nerdy

9. Lain

Sneaky

Of course it was.

You can pitch a rock and find a racist douchebag anywhere there's more than a handful of people.

TBH I figured it would have sold for much more, I guess the really rich racist assholes have better things to spend their money on.

Last edited: 20 May 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lain

Sneaky

images.jpg

Last edited: 20 May 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

It's kinda like doing a drunk drive-by of a MADD gathering. Many there will have lost children as well.

Driving drunk is only illegal if you get caught. It'd true, ask any frat kid. Waving a gun around is only illegal if your bullets are caught somewhere they shouldn't be. It's true, ask any gang-banger.

Stay classy.

12. Bunnie

Baked

Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Mass Casualties After Gunman Opens Fire in Gay Club

:cry::rip:

• Hug Hug x 2
  13. Bunnie

Baked

I didn't post this here to hear any bullshit about Muslims and Democrats. Yes, I can read. So just don't. Barely anyone on this forum, don't push it.

Last edited: 12 Jun 2016
    • Hug Hug x 2
  14. nina

Nerdy

???

15. Bunnie

Baked

Right-Wing ‘Doomsday Prepper’ Guns Down Three Neighbors with AR-15 — Then Brags on Facebook

16. Lain

Sneaky

Ah West Virginia. A reminder of what happens when moonshine is a staple of school lunch menus.

17. Lain

Sneaky

image.jpeg

No shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Briana

Briana Vibrating erver closer to 4th Density
    Woot

Actually...

All dichotomies being false... then what has happened is that all of you have fallen for a mental mind sink. Something which occupies your minds CPU with such high cycle use that it is difficult to focus on other things, or accept other things. Basically obsession, which blocks the acquisition of new knowledge - limits understanding of new data.

If you look with discerning examination you will see that Obama and Bush share many similarities - how? Look at the things that are considered most reprehensible by the political ideology of each person and then look at their history of laws passed or laws that exist which they choose not to interfere with, which literally violate their basic principles.

Obama fights a public passion inflaming cause which infuriates one side and endears the other - creates polarity which is by its very definition -Obsession.

When you find yourself aligning with one side then you are without a doubt drinking a lot of kool-aid.

There are fundamental wrongs and rights on both sides and yet neither of them move to eliminate them.. Why not? Ahh opposition... right? People from either side of the aisle will mobilize and enter the political stream on that issue - mental time sinks engaged - obsessions engaged - brain occupied.

Why all this? Because, whenever there are literally thousands of issues that can upset a person or drive a person to get politically active protest, or even sit home sad, cry, or get angry and stock pile weapons, or paint their house pink because no f'ing neighbors are going to tell me what colour i can paint my house in Amuikkka, its a free country and we all know Freedom cost $1.05 - it means you are not examining the reasons these issues exist beyond the first knee-jerk reaction reason.

More important is this. By focusing on these issues that none can change - though may think so simply because you signed a petition or showed up at a rally or emailed a congressman - you choose not to focus on yourself. To focus "inward" - to strengthen your awareness and your discernment, stepping back and mapping all these incongruence's and seeing them for what they are. And this inward self-reflection and examination is what gives you the power to remove yourself from the influences of these negative issues that never change, whose sole purpose is to occupy you by fanning the flames of passion - most often negative emotion which is masked as a good emotion because if you get angry and say you want to help people in that cause, then you have allowed a negative emotion (anger) to guide you and set your direction - and though that direction may seem good (yes you protest planned parenthood, or ferguson, or the kid in Florida shot) - you have still only allowed yourself to be sent into a yet another negative pit with good intentions that serves only the purpose of occupying your CPU so that you are not doing more important work - like seeing the world and its "leaders" as they really are.

Or, i just spouted a bunch of totally not bri-bullshit. Whichever the case.... Just sayin.

19. Briana

Briana Vibrating erver closer to 4th Density
    Woot

Well see, that is the funny thing...

You are a gun owner.

You say the problem is not techology.

You say the problem is stupidity.

And then we have this:
    So what does this say? It says that they intentionally allow for guns which are an inflammatory polarizing issue, and that facilitate the deaths of tens of thousands of people around the world sometimes hundreds of thousands to millions depending on the moment in this world's existence we reference.

This intentional allowing for firearms which is a clear contradiction of common sense as evidenced by the above pic is the cause of this thread, the cause of strong emotions in this thread and even stronger emotions around the world held by people who have suffered from gun violence, or feel they are suffering because of their "right to bear arms" being infringed upon. LOL "Right to bear arms" - LOL wtf, like its a mandate from the Universe - THOU SHALT BEAR ARMS WITHOUT INTERFERENCE.

No.

What is stupid is the entire issue. Weapons is what the topic should be, and the eradication of ALL weapons. Which naturally leads one to say "well what if...." <---- mental mind sinks begin - and more so, a lot of agitation begins at such thoughts voiced or posted.

Weapons should not exist. Any thoughts beyond that which pertain to the future (like, what if X gets a weapon and is doing Y and Z shows up and they cant stop them because X has a weapon?) - should not be entertained.

That is yet another funny aspect of discussions people do not realize - the focus on the future about what is pertinent in the now, the present. This focus on the future stops us from making changes in the present which are better for what is happening in this moment - not the moment of a different space and location most call time.

Weapons will always exist. Firearms we do not need. Weapons of Mass destruction, also not needed. But they will always exist in our current incarnation because of 2 reasons.

1 - Fear (the "what if" factor);

2 - Money - something that truly has no value when compared to a life, and yet, it governs everyone. A manufactured social construction. Thus far it has been an excellent tool and control mechanism.

And you know what... I won't ever reply to a message that requires i support my statements because I feel that one either agrees or not. The truth is inside you already - your agreement or disagreement is more likely than not based in emotion, and this speaks for itself - therefore to reply is not a choice to engage a higher intellectual thought centre, but instead to support a position to an emotion, which by its very definition and existence is incapable of thinking.

20. Lain

Sneaky

image.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1