Hitman: Sniper (Android/iPhone(pad)) Discussion

Discussion in 'tech' started by Lain, 28 Feb 2016.

1. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

A branch of this thread, I didn't want Sniper specific discussion to bog down any discussion that might someday arise surrounding the use of AMIDuOS. (Looking at you Kita, where's my hardware guru?)

I feel it's safe to say this thread might contain spoilers, so if you aren't interested in spoilers, or are offended by the sharing of tips and tricks, you should probably stop reading now.

Maybe a possible paradigm would be to place the word SPOILER in front and behind anything which might ruin the game for another player. Or not, who cares whatever.

Ok so after several hours of gameplay, I purchased the Largo rifle for my arsenal, and have upgraded it to level seven.

One thing I have found to be both useful and stagnating is that the patterns of the guards changes very little. After several rounds of gameplay, it's possible to empty my first clip in a series of headshots, resulting in a huge dent being placed in the arsenal of guards walking around.

Personally, I enjoy a challenge so it would have been nice if their patterns swapped around a bit. Change-up their activities and their basic behavior should be randomized more.

As for the list of targets, the same issue applies. There is very little variation in the general movements of the targets. For most levels I have been able to use the same basic strategy to sweep the level clean.

Overall still very impressive for a $2 purchase, and an excellent diversion for casual gameplay.

2. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

is this a stationary shooter? i played something like that on ios not long ago

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Yes. You are in a sniper post looking at a compound. The only time you see 47 is during the reload process.

They have it for iPhone as well.

4. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

47? the one i played didnt have 47 in it. im gonna have to look it up now hey

• Like Like x 1