interface modules - part I

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by Mars, 3 Apr 2011.

Tags:
Topic Status:
Read-only.
  1. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

NOT on your life :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

You've forgotten the admonishment of Mars in the OP. Not that you are the only one, but you seem to expect everyone else to abide by The Rules.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

Keep working on it, folks, keep working on it. Don't give up. We'll figure it out just like we have other issues. Mars is not perfect, neither are you nor I. Let's give everyone a break and keep on talking constructively.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

But you promised you would! (Right after you swore you wouldn't, for the record, but then the last thing anyone would ever expect from you would be consistency :headspin: )

5. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

rat_maze.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. colleen Criss

Cheerful

I lied, sue me OR get over it as best you can. (searches for big boy underroos.)

7. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

So, we've now at least established the obvious fact that you're a liar.

Next we need to determine if you were lying then, or lying now?

8. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Consider every word typed from my fingers to YOU a lie and I'm good.

9. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

I take it you feel that is what will eventually happen. It would save everyone some time, trouble and angst.

Agreed.

I read them. I did not see anything *illegal*.

I think you mean "imply." You have "inferred."

As regular members we only have so many options. We can post here. We can post elsewhere. This forum was, I believe, founded on a response to the old chestnut of "if you don't like it, go make your own forum." That sentiment is all over this forum. In both "camps." I think it is unreasonable and yet another "camp" tactic, to paint any discussion of that option, from either "camp" as merely a malicious tactic in a forum war.

Agreed.

Agreed.

• Like Like x 2
  10. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Who told anyone to leave this forum? What camps? The only thing I see here is bashing, bullying, wailing, demanding, trauma/drama, old useless history no one cares about anymore, most of which a couple seem more then happy to let go/contain. The malicious behaviors I see here are coming for a very small group of people , we all know who those people are so I will not bother to name them, better yet THEY know who they are.

BTW, just an FYI that old tired useless business will not create growth on this forum for those who were not apart of it, and THAT is all a new unaware member can read from the FRONT page of this forum. Why would they stay for that?

I've never heard this , so it's news to me. Regardless of WHY it is here , it began with simple rules for the PLANETS threads...THAT has been totally ignored.

11. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Pathetic 'mini pep' attempt to feel superior to people on the Internet by correcting grammar of people you don't agree with.
    --------
    I posted that it's wrong for forumites to threaten to leave IF the rules they want aren't put in place.

And you respond;

The owner of this forum has NEVER implied or said "if you don't like it, go make your own forum." Where as there have been some that have stated if the deletion rule is put in place permanently, then they would leave the board.

That is not a 'discussion of an option'. That is blackmail.

12. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Color it anyway you want, it's a legitimate option and much more honorable and palatable to both parties than groups of people spamming the board to force the owner to do something the owner doesn't want to do. Not that any of us would do that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Those are two consecutive posts that contradict each other, what is it? do you believe that gV will last or not?

:hug:

14. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Been lookin' back over your old old posts then, have ya?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Sorta like sayin' she ain't ever leavin', then in the next breath, saying she's going to take her immaturity and whining and leave...

See a pattern there?

16. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Could you please translate that statement to English? (or Spanish if you prefer) I am not sure what you are trying to say.

How does my own valuation of your persona has anything to do with anyone else but you or me?

17. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

That answer to that question is probably, "yes."

18. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

For all practical purposes, I did not take it as an insult since I really can't understand what she was saying there.

19. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Blackmail would imply that the blackmailer has in his/her posession something that is dear and valuable to the blackmailee. Since when, one's ability to post in a forum has so much value/power?

I believe, that once again, you are not understanding what you are talking about. (And I am the one that doesn't speak English as a first language).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Lias posts most often resemble the sound of one lip flapping...

Topic Status:
Read-only.