interface modules - part I

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by Mars, 3 Apr 2011.

Tags:
Topic Status:
Read-only.
  1. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

You have posted your thoughts.... Lias is posting hers....and I am posting mine. THIS is a forum THIS is how they work. You are calling a discussion trolling? Don, for real? You are NOT discussing You are banging back at Lias every damn word with nothing but BS. Stick to the facts at hand and those facts for THIS thread have ZERO to do with your childish personal agenda agasint Lias.

2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I'm not involved in the discussion anymore. You trolled me when I posted my opinion so now I am addressing you trolling people with opposing opinions. This seems the subject you are more interested in.

3. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Is Lias paying you to be her puppy? Gosh, I have already told you a zillion times... you troll, you get trolled.

Easy as pie!

:hug:

4. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

You are debating but you don't want to understand what the other side of the debate is.

You claimed I said something in your statements to Nina. Without an actual quote, that was clarified.

That being a trite, dismissive chauvinist is not contributing to the discussion.

5. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

You were never really involved in the discussion, good point. And no, I am responding to you and colleen while you address me.

6. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Then apparently I do NOT know what trolling is because if anyone asked me I'd have to point at YOU atm.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse.

BTW You have done it all damn day are you tired yet. ADD something to the gov thread that Mars can use LIKE we are all attempting to do I THINK or stop trolling Lias.

7. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

And you did it this time without a personal attack or belittling anyone. Pretty impressive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Rests my case.

9. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Amazing, as I said (per VVI's teachings) I will TROLL the TROLL... so yes, when it comes to you and Lias, I am trolling you both.

10. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

I agree, you should take a break.

11. colleen Criss

Cheerful

I'm not a troll LOL I just think you're age is showing OR NOT showing as the case maybe. Up to you Don. You sound like Love now.....* they do not agree with me so they are now trolls cuz they wont let me spew BS and get away with it anymore.* wah wah wah

12. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Exactly. As long as you don't troll the discussion I don't care.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

colleen, darling, in order to disagree with you, you should be able to formulate a coherent thought in the first place. And yes, I do speak the language of love...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Maybe the :troll:'s need some :ppp:? :cheergirl:

:grouphug2:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

They have a cream for that now...:oops::rolleyes:

It's because those people used to be able to shout down the others...and could maintain the delusion (in their own minds) that they were the 'sharpest knife in the drawer'...Then the population grew, and they started getting served up their own bullshit, and couldn't stomach the demotion. Like the trolls they are, when they could no longer play the game, they demand a change of rules. They are no doubt pussies IRL too...and just come to sites like this to 'get their troll on'...where they feel warm and safe in their anonymity. :freakout:

At Sturgis, there's a biker bar called the 'Busted Knuckle' (maybe 'Bare Knuckle', not sure), where fighting is ENCOURAGED. It's the hottest joint in town. That's what I thought (hoped) this site was.taser

• Like Like x 3
  16. colleen Criss

Cheerful

and we know shes not deaf LOL, right? errr he?

17. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Stop lying Lias. Your name is becoming synonymous with lying. It's not at all what she's doing, and a consensus of opinions of the people here would agree with that. And if that's the case, you're out-voted, and to continue to promote that falsehood is trolling, pure and simple. Posted solely to incite angst and provoke drama. In which case, I'd also vote that your subsequent posts repeating this lie over and over be moved...to SC.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Correction: "... Love claiming one person isn't smart enough..." I'll let you keep the tail end of that claim so as to not totally deflate you.

19. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Wups, see I just realized this is the governance thread. I too use the "What's New" button.

• Like Like x 2
  20. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

I have 13 posts in this thread out of a current total of 378. Make that 14 out of 379 now.

• Like Like x 1
Topic Status:
Read-only.