"It is a strange tale."

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by Dejah Thoris, 22 May 2018.

1. Dejah Thoris

Dejah Thoris Daughter of Mors Kajak of Helium
    Zorro

"Why did you do it? You who refused me even friendly recognition in the first hour of my peril! And now you risk your life and kill one of your companions for my sake. I cannot understand. What strange manner of man are you, that you consort with the green men, though your form is that of my race, while your color is little darker than that of the white ape? Tell me, are you human, or are you more than human?"

"It is a strange tale," he replied.
    5700706391_03137fa188_b.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dejah Thoris

Zorro

We had just finished the last of our dinner as he spoke, and I turned in surprised wonderment at the sound of my name.

And there before my astonished eyes I beheld the greatest of the green men of Barsoom; their shrewdest statesman, their mightiest general, my great and good friend, Tars Tarkas, Jeddak of Thark.

45d54ff331ca11cdcddbac263670b5aa.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dejah Thoris

Zorro

Directly opposite my cage was the throne of Issus. Here the horrid creature squatted, surrounded by a hundred slave maidens sparkling in jewelled trappings. Brilliant cloths of many hues and strange patterns formed the soft cushion covering of the dais upon which they reclined about her.

26de49f5152b0816b4a0e36bf05030a9.jpg