keeping it real and clean

Discussion in 'onTopic' started by Morgaine Alter, 23 Nov 2010.

1. Briana

Briana Vibrating erver closer to 4th Density
    Woot

Maybe he got a gig on Ice Road Truckers - now that would be some awesome reality show emo-drama.

2. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

nah what happened and I havent been back to that thread were he went all emotional nutty, imo of course, at me because I responded to the two things others posted before me.
    He said he wanted me to be the first to be banned and I was skirting the asshat rule even thou he engaged me first with the F'you and screw drivers like they were going out of stock. Instead of actually reading what really happened in the thread before I said what I did.
    sound familar?
    So then he said he put it to vote....and would let me know, oh the lolz
    He gets back and says he will see us on the other side
    Space posts that Leck is no longer the admin at SC.
    I know nothing more then that as I am not looking to continuely repeat myself and posted what was true.
    If they so choose to acknowledge that, that is on each individual.
    anyway
    I am trying to just in the future post outside of drama internet fights and today is Thanksgiving so I will be doing that :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Morgaine Alter

I am sure his buddies that form opinions based on hey that is my friend, regardless of any truth, will blame me.
    I accept that and dont really care to be honest, they can fart in the wind and blame of wanting to destroy SC.
    I for one have never done so or even tried or even tried towards any person.
    On the other hand I think my posting history does stand to show quiet the opposite.
    I always support places and individuals as best I can, even if I do not care for said poster.
    When someone was wronged I spoke up.
    If anyone doesn't like that, that certainly is not my problem at all, I do not post for anyone not even my friends I post for myself.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Briana

Woot

Well, that does not sound all true - not you Morgaine, but what they claim.

Kind of hard to immediately quit being admin when you supposedly pay for everything yourself. However, I have, behind the scenes, always understood SC2 to be the property of Ramnonna/Monna - financially - and that Leck was just a figurehead and a poor one at that.

So if anything, that would leave Monna in charge, and she is far better than leck, but she also already tried to run one board with the Wizard of Oz Admin theme and that never really gained traction and fell off the radar eventually. I did support it when it started but did not like the format, the software, the admin nonsense, and horrid layout of empty sub-forums being thread populated by a stupid SL-News- Bot.

So. I really can't see that place doing anything that does much to increase the already declining user base, especially considering the environment is not exactly welcoming and has a horrid reputation that people used to love -SC1 - that now many wish to avoid.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fatz

Fatz ..is a professional.

Morgaine,

Watching the way people treated you after your sig/account was screwed with was what really turned me off to some of the people over there. Now comes the part where those who just backstabbed you are going to apologize and pretend to be your friend like what they did with Bams. Then if you ever even compose a sentence that shares a vowel with something posted about your account being hacked you'll be accused of dredging up old issues.

If everyone could *please* stop referring to SC2 as SC, I and a lot of other people thank you. Even referring to that forum as 'Mark II' of SC is a really big fucking joke. SC2 has more in common with http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/ than it does with SC.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Briana

Woot

Amen brudda.

It IS a joke, and the entire pursuit of getting lost in that "Spirit of SC1" shit really tossed that place into a chaos of "how to grow", "how to be". Kind of impossible to be anything but a shadow of the past when the forum was thrown up with "The Spirit of SC1" banner in full display and then failed miserably to come anywhere close to it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Thanks Morgaine :)

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgaine Alter

well thank you :)
    I hate to even keep talking about it really especially here.
    This place deserves its fair start and a few have already attacked its being and intentions before its first week was up.
    oh well people will be people

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Bowls for everyone!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Can I have mine with froot loops!?

11. Morgaine Alter

aren't there enough to go around?

12. Sarah Nerd

Sarah Nerd Feels most comfortable around other misfits.
    Barefooter

I think a venting period is expected, but I have no doubt this place will stand on it's own. It already has a very different atmosphere and seems like the group is getting on well with each other. I know at least I feel more comfortable with this group.

• Like Like x 7
  13. ev0L

ev0L Ghost in The Shell

He is now playing the leading role in a truck stop burlesquse show :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

...well you made me post my boobs...

15. Trinity Serpentine

Trinity Serpentine How rainbows are made.

I couldn't agree more. <3

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

I was totally unaware I could get you to do that. Next time I need to think bigger and ask for full frontal!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Briana

Woot

I posted a thread for that! :p

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

I'm cheap though. I expect t for free!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Briana

Woot

Tempting....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

So much love in the room. :)