Lain (is Bams), this is for you.

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Wasted Engineer, 14 Jan 2013.

1. Wasted Engineer

Wasted Engineer Secret Identity
    Notamused

Today I want to call you and ask you to stand up, I think it´s your time.

Regardless of what I personally think about, I have to congratulate you, yes... Congratulations not only for your girlfriend, that is hot, but also for your absolutely clean infractions history.

Let´s say that you have been an active member in this forum for years, but each day I have more and more clear that you rule here.

You not only give lessons of ethic and standards, you are also throwing accusations at other members, you make barely legal threads here encouraging to smoke drug, you defend the deceitfulness of allowing children in "Make Money" games like Secondlife, I also remember that you not only have admitted (after being caught) to be Bams (your alter-ego), but you also admitted to have created a simple script in php to remotely control another troll named Larry, which could be controlled for you and for your friends just to troll here.

I think that they are too many errors but someway you have managed to keep your infractions history clean which is cool, it seems that you have a white card in this forum and nobody can stop you, so I think its amazing, and that´s all I want to say.

I always said that you are the drac-queen of gotvirtual, but now you are really the Drac-Queen of Gotvirtual.
    Greetings

2. Sarah Nerd

Sarah Nerd Feels most comfortable around other misfits.
    Barefooter

I think your supposed to take this up with Mulch. He's recently became the king of GV so I think he handles the complaints department.

• Like Like x 6
  3. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

*whispers to Sarah

I think he's hitting on her.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

Some other dood used to start up threads like this. What was his name? He was that creepy guy who creeped everyone out. What WAS his name? It'll come to me...:oops:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

I think he may have "smoke drug" too.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

Nice to see you here Sarah, because I also have to congratulate you.

And I am sincere, I think that the first time I logged in to SecondLife I went to your Freebie Paradise and bought some gangster hat for 10L$...

Congratulations, I have to say that You Sarah Nerd are the most clever here with a big difference.

You never come to my threads making direct offensive attacks to me. I think that I haven´t had any discussion with you yet, and that says much.

You are clever enough as to pass inadvertent here... you don´t write much, you rather write easy jokes or simple post, and never get in trouble. You are not calling the attention of anyone and at the same time you are getting rich, underway, selling stuff to children in SecondLife. How come a person like you have some of the oldest and more profitables businesses in SecondLife? , you are crafty, big girl.

For me to have one of the oldest and more profitable business in Secondlife is not a valid excuse for to not take the bit in one's hands when Linden Lab started to allow Children in SL , but CONGRATULATIONS, you are showing you are not like these other losers.... you are helping to develop mental illness on kids, but at least you are getting rich.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

No need to congratulate me. I have contribute more then my fair share of drama. All that ever got me was unnecessary stress so I'm trying a different approach now. I don't generally comment on your argument and conspiracy theory threads because I don't really have any interest in reading through that mess. But thank you for paying me 10L back in the day even though all my items were totally free. Much appreciated. I'm not rich (far from it). I am like these other losers which is something that I'm actually pretty proud of.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

this is totally unfair to bams

you should be ashamed of yourself, sarah

trying to make this thread all about you when this thread is titled to make sure everyone knew it was a thread to trash bams in

how could you, sarah, bogart all the hate of this thread?

get your own sarah diss thread, and leave this thread to the scorn for bams!

• Like Like x 5
  9. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

Oh! Sorry...

Damn you BAMS!!!!! *shakes fists of rage in Lains direction*

• Like Like x 5
  10. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

I'm quite sure Lain (is Bams) won't mind sharing her thread. This thread could really use some Sarah boobage, I bet! ;)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Liona Clio

Liona Clio Poetry in Motion
    Benevolent

Well, since Wasted started this thread, I assumed it was all about boobs.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Isn't this precious.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

well...

perhaps that is true and the raging at bams was off topic

let me steer this discussion back on course

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  14. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Tits are about the only thing saving this thread. Not only is he incorrect, I have been infracted in the past (I'm just not an empty headed freak who doesn't know when to pack up the tent and go home).

Dipshit.

Additionally, there's that all to clear and articulate communication again, I guess it's harder to maintain the stuttering half-wit routine when you're angry that you're schtick is old and people are bored with it

And Sarah's one of the nicest people on this board so anyone who's got an issue with Sarah has an issue with me, Wastedev0lelmer. Now sit down and shut the fuck up for awhile, or switch alts you're tiresome.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

<3 Lain
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

Sarah, everybody knows that there is a lot of items for sale in your freebie paradise, and I spent more than 10L$ I also gave you money in your tips jar, so stop playing the freelancer....

The same silly boys that are buying your stuff, do also buy justin bieber shirts everytime they see them.... Oh and they also buy another for their retard cousin... and you will even be proud of that fucking shit, girl....

So, no.

No, no, no, don´t say that it´s because this is a mess, you better say you are not interested in my Theory of "Make Money Games for Children" because for you is PROFITABLE.

KEEP THE CHILDREN SAFE FROM ANY ADDICTION. KEEP THEM AWAY FROM SECONDLIFE. ITS CRISTAL CLEAR.

end of. so you look more clever...

17. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

and Lain, you already know... time to go.

18. Sarah Nerd

Barefooter

Whatever fellow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

Although it has been proven that the Father Calicote has had a sexual misbehavior with the minors....

20. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

I do not like the direction this thread is heading in.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2