Lee's Coffee House

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by LeeHere Absent, 18 Feb 2011.

1. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Ha! Fantastic. Will you bring us back a pic of the New England fall leaves?

2. Liona Clio

Liona Clio Poetry in Motion
    Benevolent

If I get some appropriate nice shots. I'm a terrible RL photographer, tho...But I'll try!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jolene

Jolene Sarah's Apparent Alt
    Amazed

Have a great trip, Liona! :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

I'm tempted to ask you more questions, Liona, I just love fall in New England. Oh heck. I'm gonna do it.

Are you gonna find time to do a hayride? Roll in leaves? Have hot apple cider? A smokin' bowl of chowder? Do seasonal stuff? Something Halloweeny?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Liona Clio

Benevolent

Mebbe. There's a plan to go to a farm in Massachusetts for a Harvest Festival...I dunno if there's gonna be a hayride. Depends on what ma cousin has planned.

My big excite is the NYC day trip; I haven't been there since I was little. My employer gives me free tickets to the museums, and I'm considering catching a Broadway show.

And I leave from Boston, so I'm pretty sure there's chowdah in there somewhere. Yummy!

• Like Like x 2
  6. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Ooh! Harvest Festivals, Boston, NYC, a Broadway show. That sounds awesome, Liona. I hope you have an absolute blast.

• Like Like x 1
  7. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Oh and one more thing...

HAYRIDE!!

:goofy:

8. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

I was on a hayride once when I was little; the tractor pulling the wagon got stuck in some deep mud and they had to get another tractor to pull it out - which took a while, so we got to watch this epic tractor-tug; and when it finally started moving again and we got back on we started a hay war and were all bombarding each other with hay.

Also afterwards while the adults were all touring the farm and all that uninteresting stuff, some of us kids just played in a barn that must've been stacked like three stories full of hay. We took turns jumping from pretty high up into a pile of hay so tall that when you fell into it you disappeared for a while until you crawled out. We also made a small tunnel in the stack of hay bales by pulling a couple of individual bales out; it was probably sheer luck that we didn't get crushed to death. But it was awesome.

Also for like the next week and a half, whenever I blew my nose, whatever came out was all black from all the hay dust, ha!

• Like Like x 2
  9. ev0L

ev0L Ghost in The Shell

That's where you were last weekend.

10. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

LOL

Great memory, Cody. ;)

11. Liona Clio

Benevolent

But do you know what I did last summer?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Liona Clio

Benevolent

Oh, and my mom, who's coming with me to NYC, has selected the show. We're going to go see

[​IMG]

Woot, can't wait!!! :headspin:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Snapper O'Callaghan

Snapper O'Callaghan It's not a hug. I'm not finished strangling you.

I was there too. Didn't see Cody, but that doesn't mean much.

14. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

I saw that a couple years ago... it's awesome!!
    You'll love it, I have no doubt about it. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Bitchy

Barista, I would like to order a Quadruple Tall Non-Fat Double Splenda Carmel Macchiatos With a Sprig of Mint and a Sprinkle of Cinnamon, Hold the Foam.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Maryanne

Maryanne Running Naked through the Forums going "Wheee!"
    Balanced

I prefer my coffee to be coffee-flavored.

• Like Like x 3
  17. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Sounds like you did. (Have a blast that is.) ;)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mitch_Wexler

Mitch_Wexler Myth or Metaphor
    Mellow

about 13 years ago I moved to Seattle for a while... I had always ordered my coffee with cream and 2 sugars..... We had a banquet manager that pulled me to the in hotel starbucks one day..... ordered a vanilla latte for me..... Damn her....... Now...13 years later if I don't get a vanilla flavored coffee/latte in a day it's just not complete......:shakefist:

• Like Like x 2
  19. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Ah, I see the Starcrack dealer gotcha. ;)

20. Mitch_Wexler

Mitch_Wexler Myth or Metaphor
    Mellow

thing is....it's not just starbucks.. it's the fucking vanilla! That's shits more addicting than coffee

• Like Like x 1