Lee's Coffee House

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by LeeHere Absent, 18 Feb 2011.

1. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Yeah. There's a scene in Pulp Fiction in which John Travolta's character orders a vanilla coke. Not all that applicable to the conversation at the moment other than the fact that almost everything reminds me of a movie. ;) I'm more of a cherry coke girl, myself. And at Starbucks I usually order tea and the occasional hot cider or mocha mint frap. Sinful!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I'm an avid fan of the quad shot Milky Way myself. Tends to keep me a bit edgy, though, so I don't do them much.

3. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

I order straight up shots, usually iced so it melts as I drink it and I can ease off the caffeine intake. When I first got into coffee I got all the fancy ones, but now I only rarely get a single pump of flavor if I am in the mood, and always fill it myself with soy milk (I only use a little of it like creamer, I dont make a 'white' coffee like starbucks). Many times I just skip all the BS and drink it black. Very rarely will I splurge and get a machiatto or one of the seasonal flavors (I have a HUGE weakness for all things pumpkin, even when it isn't fall!). For me, it is a treat like ice cream (but in the morning! :p).

As to the number of shots, when I was in college, I was up to SIX shots in the morning, and 4 or so in the afternoon. I had to quit coffee because of how bad it got, and slowly got back into drinking it, but never as heavily as before. Whenever I catch myself increasing the number of shots, I increase it just for the day then stop with the coffee for a while or limit myself to plain coffee. So, now, I never get more than 3 unless it is an emergency, then I will get 4 on ice and force myself to spend a couple hours on it. I get really jittery and edgy when I don't respect the power of coffee, so I have to be careful!

• Like Like x 2