Move or Delete

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by LeeHere Absent, 28 Mar 2011.

1. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Some people just need that Lias , you know that and I've been here before and the person was a lot worse then Love....A LOT worse only a lot more clueless. She wont get her flame war from me , she has no power here so she should take toto and go back to Kansas unless she just likes talking to herself OR likes to get others to respond. In reality I think its the mirror staring back at her she has issues with.

2. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

LOL!

Of course. Duh.

nina to the rescue!

ETA: Although I don't see Ishina's post there. Future posts, yes? And in the admin section, not area17? I mean I'm okay with content like that there if Mars is, of course, but...

• Like Like x 1
  3. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Ok, sort of, just a leetle.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

I'm in awe at how much better you are than everyone else. Truly!

Did you know that you *are* responding to me, right with that very post? Lias actually ignores me now, and for the most part I ignore her back. Perhaps it's just that I'm used to her "better than you" attitude, while I have yet to get used to yours.

5. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/dev/null

Hey. At least I'm still on topic. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. colleen Criss

Cheerful

What is this?

7. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Crap ! I didn't mean to hit the reply I meant to hit like sorry for the spam.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

And yet, it would behoove us all to remember that Mars is, after all, the God of War...:whistling:

• Like Like x 4
  9. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

and phobos and deimos are 'fear' and 'dread'...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

And Venus doesn't seem to do anything...

11. Stephie

Stephie Should Update Title

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  12. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

:lol:

Exactly.

• Like Like x 2
  13. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

That is sort of funny coming from you.

14. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

So did you all catch that? It's been a bit frantic in the forum tonight, so it might have been missed. Pardon the repost if you're already on top of it all.

/dev/null

off-topic commentary within MCP-initiated threads may be shifted here. inhabitants are free to continue their discussions.

So /dev/null is the already established designated spot for off-topic content in admin threads.

15. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

FUCK! I NEED A LAUGH BUTTON!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

I just wanted to point out there was a fairly large cry among SCmkIIers that you shouldn't have been sent there and the way the whole thing was handled was shitty. I don't want to stir this topic up, just mentioning it for those who may not know the history.

Basically, that usage of the Cornfield was shitty. Some of us knew it and said so.
    The admin flip-flopped, but all in all, it's a testament to how a Cornfield is a bad idea.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Thank you much for your reply!

For you, history from other forums may not mean much, but for those who follow along it does. It sucks when you don't know what the fuck people are talking about, but that doesn't mean it isn't important or relevant. But that's besides the point, since this thread isn't about other forums... it's about gV specifically and in what way comments here should be treated.
    That being said, inter-forum history comes in to play all the time. So, yes, in the wider scheme of things related to SL-related (even loosely related) forums, that history is important to at least some of the people.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Lias, I'm not trying to be a dick, but... please... the name of the main admin here is "Mars", not "Mar".
    It's as irking as reading Linden Labs.

Sorry, it's just distracting. I had to read a sentence 4 times to get past that weird placing of an apostrophe.

(Hello, Pep!

ETA: Sorry, I meant to post these last 3 comments in one post. But, I hit reply by mistake on that first one to Lain. The Laugh button is unrelated to this ETA statement.

19. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

And once again, there's no way in hell that's intuitive. But the choice is more than a slight hint at the persona behind it.

So then, by your own logic, what you're doing with the above post is "garnering a negative response from people you don't like, in order to force a flamewar and thus derail the thread?"

And why you are so Pollyannish that you think strangers will NOT fight on the internet, just because you don't wish it...I have no idea.

• Like Like x 3
  20. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

• Like Like x 1