Mulch waits for wad

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Mulch, 22 May 2011.

1. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

• Like Like x 3
  2. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

3. Caity

Caity Should Update Title
    Lonely

:popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  4. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

[​IMG]

LOL The running commentary includes information on wind adjustments for snipers... and Chaos and I have also been included in the "chicken" description as Mulch films three chickens calling them "Chaos," LeeHere" and "Wad." I didn't realize Chaos and I had been invited too. There is also a lot of footage of Mulch's finger. No Ring Card girls.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. colleen Criss

Cheerful

ROFL . The heat must be getting to him. Be just like Wad to make him sweat it out. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

What type of mulch? Dyed black or Cypress? I've always preferred just regular shredded hardwood, myself. The hype about not attracting termites is merely a myth to get you to pay more $.

Don't forget to adjust for Axial Rotation. Shots of < 1K meters are strictly for amateurs. If you actually run into trouble on this one, R---, you can hit me up and I'll happily chat about atmospheric drift with your new friend. I don't think that will be necessary, though.

As my husband says (one of his few sayings that I don't denigrate him over); "I don't get PTSD; I give it". It's one of his most charming sayings. :wub:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

Be just like wad not to show.

I will post the video later after the party so wads cowardice will be complete

moto droid froyo using tapatalk[/quote]

• Like Like x 1
  8. ev0L

ev0L Ghost in The Shell

Wad preps for battle:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. colleen Criss

Cheerful

[/quote]

Seriously Mulch...grow up . You're beginning to look like ev0l.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

185"

You are firing 168 grain Federal Match Boat Tail Hollowpoint.

What does this mean?

/waits patiently with her hands folded

• Like Like x 5
  11. Mitch_Wexler

Mitch_Wexler Myth or Metaphor
    Mellow

He's looking it up

• Like Like x 4
  12. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

It's pretty bad when the only one who thinks ur kool is ev0l. Just sayin'.

• Like Like x 4
  13. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

It's ironic, isn't it? :goofy: I think that you remember a similar situation like this. Just on the "flip side", as they say. :)

Just to save any trouble... this information isn't "googleable". I hate to see wasted effort.

And just for the record, I'm not a sniper. My husband isn't a sniper, either. He's a medic (sort of). We have some graduates of... several schools on speed dial, though. They're always "all about" this sort of discussion. They seem to be quite proud of it! I've never understood why. I find it all quite dull. I'm much more interested in peoples' personal viewpoints on the world we live in. :)

Still, it provides amusement.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Lain

Sneaky

I think Wad's probably laughing at the hilarity of someone spending so much time worrying about little old him.

• Like Like x 7
  15. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Mulch overloaded his typing fingers LOL, seems a rule of thumb for him according to other sites. Cyber bully didn't appear to set well with Wad.

• Like Like x 2
  16. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Probably BUT he does like his fan mail! LOL

• Like Like x 2
  17. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

What is the correct sequence of actions for clearing a "stovepipe" on an M-24? (or any comparable NATO rifle)

In detail, please.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lain

Sneaky

Viv loves to send 'fan' mail he should go make friends with her. He'll never feel lonely again. Speaking of hatemails.... I should see what little gems she's dropped me recently.

• Like Like x 2
  19. colleen Criss

Cheerful

LOL , I don't know Viv, I have read her posts over the road, she might keep Wad busy for an hour or so.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Maybe he is in the Avatar Protection Program. They're fitting him with an alt and an portable IP scrambler.

• Like Like x 7