Mulch waits for wad

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Mulch, 22 May 2011.

1. Angel  Harmison

Angel Harmison Ride Naked..Put some color on your cheeks!
    Amused

sorry doesn't work for me .. your own words in that thread showed me alot abt you.. again i may be spittin feathers right now.... but you really do not know me and that Lias is your mistake.. my best thing to you is to stay far away from me... your "type" .... is a shame on your people...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

That's your opinion and I'm not really concerned about it and have no intention of posting anything to defend against your claims. Have a good night.

3. Angel  Harmison

Amused

One thing abt it I will have a better nite then you... ya know every nite after that i will have good nite.. because i do not do that kinda crap ..... minority my ass.......

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

you know, if you are trying to imply i used the n word, i think now might be a good time to clarify

• Like Like x 1
  5. Angel  Harmison

Amused

no ... you said something else. She plainly after a bit wrote enough i was sitting here reading other threads and caught her in HER words ..... this has zero to do with another person in this forum but her very own words. She is in a dang minority of one in the world

BTW why are you quoting me???? Should i feel honored or is this something i should laff off???
    Honestly i am not a happy camper i hate liars they are worse then a thief.... at least where i come from they are and she proved it in her words to me..... but i am sure she never expected me to read all the stuff here i do read and realize how the heck wrong i was to try and understand her and feel empathy for her.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kokoro Fasching

Kokoro Fasching Hydrargyrum Pixie
    Volatile

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Actually, her 'type' is a shame on all people, of every race.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Yeah, because you have no defense. You never did.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

I always understood that redneck referred to people working outside and getting their neck sunburned. As opposed to white or blue collar.

What you are saying is that rednecks are people with a native american ancestry?

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Isn' t it great when wormtongue proves your statements with just one single post?

Cocoing at page 103.

• Like Like x 3
  11. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Redneck is a historically derogatory slang term used in reference to poor white farmers in the Southern United States.[1] [2] It is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash.[4][5][6]

In recent decades, the term expanded its meaning to mean bigoted, loutish, and opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

12. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Actually, it was 'popularized', and is now a badge of pride worn by many, thanks almost exclusively to one person

Jeff Foxworthy.

• Like Like x 3
  13. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

Crap!!! And here I am so trying to stick to my no-carbs-after-1400 rule. *sigh* Oh well; it's a holiday weekend. I'm sure that I'll pay for it on Tuesday. :(

P.S. I've tried to duplicate shawarmas with little success. I've looked up all of the common recipes and yet, they all seem to lack a certain "something", when prepared. Maybe it's the flies lingering around the exposed meat that truly gives it that... I don't know. Maybe it's just more difficult to enjoy and appreciate true "flavour" in food when sitting on one's ass, sorting through a stack of bills. *sigh* I never do well in suburbia. :unsure: It makes me worry about my future life. :confused:

Seriously, though, if you (or anyone) know the secret recipe for shawarama, please let me know! This is a true vexation of mine. :qq:

• Like Like x 5
  14. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

no one ever pm's me, either :(

15. Kokoro Fasching

Kokoro Fasching Hydrargyrum Pixie
    Volatile

http://mideastfood.about.com/od/tipsandtechniques/a/shawarma101.htm

http://mideastfood.about.com/od/chicken/r/chickenshawarma.htm

http://www.whats4eats.com/sandwiches/shawarma-recipe

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

I didn't ask if you implied it or not.
    I'm clear that you don't think you implied it.

But, what I asked was if you believe non-minorities are racist.
    You have not answered this question.
    You have only told me that you haven't previously implied an answer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Angel  Harmison

Amused

Ok fair question .. I can answer it. Actually being a red neck is a state of life down here and I am proud of it.... here is something that will explain it better i think...

Redneck: Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class… A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude. This culture is often miss-interpreted. We are often confused with the stereotype of “white trash”, though we share an abundance of the same traits. We are a culture comprised of boots and old jeans, and we are brought up with lessons taught to us by our parents. The word can be used as a pejorative phrase, but to us it is used as a matter of pride. Although the stereotypes related to social behaviors, intelligence, and prejudice are applied to rednecks; they are respectful people full of love for the outdoors, and everlasting pride.
    Rednecks are often misjudged. There are seen as being disrespectful, racist people. Though this may true for some rednecks, it is not true for all. I for example, am not a racist person. I believe more in respecting everything including people and nature. Rednecks are usually brought up by there parents to be respectful. We try to stay strong to our teachings and remember the words of our elders. Respecting nature is a great deal to this subculture because we love it so much. If I get the choice of being inside or outside, my choice is always outside. We love to spend as much time outside as possible; camping, fishing, four-wheeling, etcetera.
    There is something about waking up in the woods to the fresh air, getting up and smelling and seeing the nature all around you. Back to the subject of four-wheeling, we love our trucks. A great way to tell if someone belongs to the redneck subculture is if they have a big truck with enormous tires, and a Confederate flag or an American flag. People often misunderstand what the Confederate flag represents to us, for it doesn’t represent racism and slavery. It has a greater meaning than just that. It more represents the way of the southern life. What some do not realize is that not only did the south have slaves, but slavery was very strong in the north. Rednecks have many traits are often seen as ignorant, but we come off that way because we have a tremendous amount of pride. Most of our pride is for our country, for our family comes fist closely followed by the U.S.A.
    Rednecks are often misunderstood, and the majority of people don’t really know what a redneck really is. Being a redneck is being proud of your roots and a true love for your father’s name. Where family and friends are first and strangers are just a vague, dismal blur in the distance. Rednecks are good ol' boys/gals…Their necks are red and maybe their arms, too, cause they work hard and out in the heat all day. The group that is ridiculed by most, but deep down envied by all. Big truck tires, huntin’, fishin’, tractor pulls, country music, Charlie Daniels, and rebel flags…They usually drive pickup trucks with loud sounds that can usually be heard before seen. Most people just can’t understand how you can have such a weird lifestyle of cowboy hats and buckles…How can your friends be more important than yourself? This might be a question from a typical non-redneck. Where the outdoors are loved and where blue-collar labor is not looked down on but a way of life. Where hard hats are worn instead of pocket protectors. Where steel toe boots are worn instead of nice loafers. Where blue jeans and a flannel are preferred to a nice coat and tie. Rednecks are the people that make the world go round!
    Though people like to apply stereotypes to the redneck subculture, they are much deeper people then that. We are not the ‘racist slobs’ people see us as, for we are a prideful group full of respect for others and for the outdoors.
    With a special thanks to Jay Stanton... just another redneck

Let me address the other comemnt.. yes i can be both My Grandfather is an Apache... something i am proud as heck of.... My Grandmother is a german.. so on and so on the line goes till it comes to me. In real I have a farm.. i raise cattle and wheat and i work my butt off on it and yeps i have a redmeck and arms and legs often times. This does not distract from being Native American So I can be as proud of being a Red Neck as i can of being a Native American. I am not nor will ever be a racist.. lifes to short for hate..

In this forum i have had comments made to me abt sentance structure and how i word things and i know my spelling suxs (I still can not find spell check) but ya know if thats all people can find wrong with me then thats ok. I do work at improving myself on this and who knows maybe someday i will suprise people and write as well as most do here... but for now i will just enjoy trying to contribute and be proud of my heritage and of being a redneck. :)

Well i hope i addressed your comments and i added to it i know but i can not stay with just one thought when i have alot in my head to say. Honestly that tune i have attached in my tag line will tell you what it is like to be me. Tomorrow after church we are going out on our atv's and finally have an afternoon of fun with my boys and my fella.. yeps getting muddy i hope!!!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Angel  Harmison

Amused

umm thanks for posting that antiquated definition of a redneck?:eek: .... however that does not ring true for most of us. go read what i posted to bulldick for a TRUE version of being a redneck these days. :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. Angel  Harmison

Amused

this is for you Wad.. thought you mite enjoy this:::::

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I am one of those.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'
    You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
    You might be a redneck if: You still say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays".
    You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.
    You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
    You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.
    You might be a redneck if: You judge a person based on their actions and words not their looks
    You might be a redneck if: You would rather jump into your muddy pickup with your country music up loud and drive to town then a fancy car.
    You might be a redneck.......
    Not that you are a redneck .......:)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Angel, thank you for your explanation.

• Like Like x 2