Mulch waits for wad

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Mulch, 22 May 2011.

1. Angel  Harmison

Angel Harmison Ride Naked..Put some color on your cheeks!
    Amused

ok now for I HOPE my last wall of text but something i think a few mite enjoy that are rednecks or hidding their redneck :lol:

Be proud to be a Redneck . . .
    They're the most influential group in the country! Don't be ashamed to admit that you have at least a little bit of Redneck in you! Rednecks are responsible for creating the greatest country in the world and demographic studies have shown repeatedly that they comprise the fastest growing segment of new millionaires in the U.S. Consider this:

1. The last two Presidents are rednecks
    2. There are more rednecks in Congress than any other population segment (remember the red states that elected Bush in November 2005?)
    3. Rednecks pay more taxes and employ more people and benefit more charities than any other group
    4. More buildings, schools, highways and towns are named after rednecks
    5. More rednecks own businesses than others
    6. Rednecks dominate the truly rich with a net worth over $10 million
    7. The number one spectator sport is a redneck one: NASCAR
    8. The number one beer in America is a redneck one: Budweiser
    9. The number one soft drink and the world's most recognizable brand is a redneck one: Coca Cola
    10. The number one selling vehicle is a redneck truck: Ford F-150
    11. Farms and ranches run by rednecks are the world's source for food
    12. Redneck are the most die hard American patriots and the first in line to defend our country
    13. Most of the top football coaches are or have been rednecks
    14. The funniest and most popular comedians on the circuit today are rednecks and blue collar ones
    15. Harley-Davidsons are considered one of the best motorcycles in the world--and guess who designs, builds, buys and drives them?
    16. There are more rednecks enrolled in American colleges and universities than any other group

Indeed, rednecks built the most powerful country in the world after fighting the American Revolution and now truly dominate the world! Rednecks also include cowboys, lumberjacks, farmers, fisherman, small business owners, hillbillies and many conservative urban dwellers. The term "redneck" no longer has the derogatory meaning it has had in the past--and rightfully so when it is taken in the proper context.
    So, be proud to be a redneck!

http://www.redneckbugle.com/newsmain.htm

• Like Like x 2
  2. Angel  Harmison

Amused

o0o0hh that looks yummy can i have one with a side of koolaid.. grape please.. I will have to pass on the vodka and flower water....laffs Btw if you get that receipe please pass it on!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Tout rawks! :rock:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Angel  Harmison

Amused

plus she is adorable!!!!!! :yay:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

You both forgot to mention HAWT! :drool:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

i just shot beer out of my nose

i think someone is yanking yer chain with this list

• Like Like x 1
  7. Angel  Harmison

Amused

laffs.. i am really going to try hard not to imagine that.... but ya know is a little redneck in many people.... bet you saw alot tonite at that concert ;)

8. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

yeah but the $10 million dollar amount is so utterly ridiculous it has to be a joke

and yeah, a little redneck

it was a coors light and budwieser night, thats for sure

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

i am wondering if anyone recalls the "minority feminist tent gathering" that lias proclaims that she went to and lias telling juana (who is 1. jewish 2. hispanic (though caucasian appearing) and 3. female) that she would *NOT* be welcomed in the tent because she "wouldn't understand" the difficulties that minority women face in the everyday world?....
    sorry for the coco
    just remembering that story and laughing a bit

• Like Like x 7
  10. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

The "minority tent guard" story has occurred to me more than once in the last couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  11. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Selective recall on her part?

12. Tittertat

Panicky

it made me laugh that lias was the first to like my post, too :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tittertat

Panicky

no, i think, lias is remarkably consistent

• Like Like x 5
  14. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

Thank You! :) See, I think this is the key to it all here, however (and where I'm coming up short):

I don't own a shawarma tower. And it's unlikely that I'll be able to acquire one in the near future. :( One day, though!!!

In the meantime, I've been lucky enough to discover a great Afghan kabob place near me that cranks out a mean shawarma. Oddly enough, it's owned by two older gentlemen who are (or claim to be, anyway, although their story rings true) former mujahadeen fighters who fought the Russians in the '80s and came to America after the Taliban took over. Either way, it's entertaining conversation and good food.

My husband loathes Middle or South Asian food, incidentally, so this is usually the first place I force him to go with me when he's in town. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kokoro Fasching

Kokoro Fasching Hydrargyrum Pixie
    Volatile

The cone is what makes it.. the way the flavors will seep in deeper and change it is so build around the cone. And the way they keep it cooking as they slice off the outer portions. But as least you have found a place with closeness to it. Ask them if they buy their cone from a distributor, or build it themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SCIF Princess

SCIF Princess Inhabited

That is definitely a good idea! I will do so on my next visit. And it's in my future plans to acquire one. When people ask me about future life plans, they're sometimes surprised to learn that, while I'll probably go work as a government contractor for a few years (honestly, the money is just too freakin' good, and I didn't slave away in school for all that time to get paid the crappy salary that... nvm; sorry to ramble), my ultimate goal is to start an organic farm in the Pacific Northwest and have a couple of large greenhouses and maybe raise some chickens and goats and so on.

If so, I will probably start up a little roadside shawarma stand as a side venture.

17. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Are we talking about the Lesbian Tent Orgy or is this a different tent party I'm not aware of? :girly:

18. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Same tent story.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maryanne

Maryanne Running Naked through the Forums going "Wheee!"
    Balanced

Wait....we had a lesbian orgy in a tent??

How come I never get these emails?!?

• Like Like x 2
  20. colleen Criss

Cheerful

I think Lias point was you also had to be a black woman. Or a minority. I don't recall exactly. She might share with you if you want to know.

• Like Like x 3