seriously?

Discussion in 'news' started by Mars, 10 Jun 2011.

Tags:
  1. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Thinking there is noting more to see here :). Move along .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Just waiting for the sequel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. colleen Criss

Cheerful

If everyone grabbed a damn clue, there would be NO sequel. In fact no 1st act even.

4. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

beavis_butthead011.gif

• Like Like x 6
  5. Bunnie

Baked

But...Lecktor's moving on, and up! :rolleye:

6. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

If Mulch's Reno film didn't prevent this - then nothing will.

7. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I've already made a fairly exhausting list of my credentials and the certifications I have obtained. I am a contractor for the United States government, for one thing, and Don's false allegations that I hacked some senseless forum community like SCMK-II would put those contracts into jeopardy if it were leaked over into my RL and someone were to believe that nonsense.

In that instance, he was making allegations with NO PROOF WHATSOEVER as he's not even the party involved. So his entire accusation and the hate filled crap he spews are all based on bullshit.

I, however, was party to the bullshit he pulled on me. I witnessed it, I was there, it happened to me. So, unlike Don, I'm not making false allegations, I'm telling the truth, and he's pissed off that it's out there. He knows he's a puke, and this is his revenge. He wants to force Nina to 'out' me.

Here's the lulz - Nina can't give Don anything he doesn't already have. TADA! For all of the supposed 'smart' fuckers on this place, you all are pretty numb when it comes to applying things like common sense, logic, and problem solving.

Lain (is Bams), for all intensive purposes, is a fictional character, as is Don (aka Don Mill).

F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R

As such, all Nina can give anyone will point back to Lain (is Bams) which is a virtual entity that exists in cyberspace. Lain (is Bams) is not a real person. She's a puppet I control to interact with retards on the Internet, and it shields me from assholes like Fester, Ev0l and Don..... who have been on a campaign to stalk me in real life for who knows what purpose (like that's hard to grasp) and that's all fine and dandy. ALL OF YOU ARE POSTING FROM FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. If you choose to infuse them with real life information, that's your problem (and probably your downfall as has been demonstrated on this very board).

The minute someone stands up to them and outs their bullshit, refuses to take their threats and their lies, their ongoing harassment and their endless barrage of bullshit then it's crybaby time and they're all running to the lawyers. Ev0l was in here talking about running to the lawyers because Nina told Don he couldn't be trusted. Fester was running to the lawyers because his daughter was brought into an argument after he started REAL LIFE STALKING SOMEONE in PUBLIC. And now Don is running to the lawyers because he's pissed off I wouldn't let him be a pile of trash to me in private.

You do what you want with it. If my hacking allegations are irrelevant due to my status as a fictional character, then Don's allegations are equally irrelevant due to same. SINGLE STANDARD will do just fine.

• Like Like x 2
  8. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Really? I guess that is all about ...perspective.

• Like Like x 2
  9. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

"There is fiction in the space between you and me."
    Tracy Chapman

• Like Like x 7
  10. tout

tout It is swimming time!!
    Mondayblues

/me nods!

11. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

12. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Don Mills is a suburb of Toronto. (The horror, the horror.)

• Like Like x 2
  13. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

I think this wins the thread.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dave64 Hancroft

Dave64 Hancroft King Canuck
    Amused

:qq::popcorn:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bunnie

Baked

I've never possibly won before. I'm so unprepared! Lain (is Bams) says I'm supposed to make a speech, but I'm horrible with speeches. I would like to thank the copious amounts of weed I smoke daily to keep me so mellow and lovable! ;) I would like to thank Lain (is Bams) for keeping me in the copious amounts of weed, sex, and TLC. :kiss:
    Lastly, I would like to thank you fine folks, without you I would have no thread to possibly win. :grouphug2:

ETA: I'm such a shit! Props to B&B. :flowers:

• Like Like x 7
  16. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Was 'B & B' Beavis and Butthead or Bams and Bulldick? :angel:

17. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

"There is friction in the space between you and me."
    - New Me

• Like Like x 4
  18. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

• Like Like x 3
  19. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

How is good, old Don doing these days, Lee?

20. clio

clio Pokity Poke Poke
    Alone

HEY! you are stealing my title

• Like Like x 6