Smoke Weed Everyday, a Lain (is Bams) thread.

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 16 Sep 2012.

1. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

btw, it was platinum cookie, a WONDERFUL hybrid (i lost it last halloween)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Oh, that's right. It was a mix of Girl Scout Cookie and Platinum. I think you tried both of those before that though, before the hybrid. :p

3. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

<sarcasm> What's a good time is when I'm in the dispensary and a person or person(s) who just climbed out of an Escalade, dressed in $1000 outfits with matching accouterments, asking me 'how does this pot thing work?"</sarcasm>

But, being the gracious person that I am, I usually do my best to guide them in making some intelligent choice and not just recommend whatever will make them drooling blobs (which is funny, but certainly not forwarding the cause).

Even though a month ago I was one of those 'dirty stoners' that they hate because we're all lawbreakers and assholes with no education who can't hold down jobs. ;)

"No, I wouldn't recommend starting with Chemdawg", "no the THC number isn't the only factor in determining how 'fucked up' you'll get. "Yes, it's possible to consume marijuana without becoming a drooling blob (but completely possible if that's what you're seeking ;) )".

Good Times

• Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  4. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

There is a complete hippie/ stoner/ burnout looking dude who is a member of my makerspace. He has mentioned to me on a few occasions how annoying it is that people are always asking him where to score weed. He doesn't smoke, has never been a stoner, and has only tried it once many years ago. He is a ski bum, which looks like a cross between a skater, a surfer bum, and a stoner. Looks like a stoner, but is not. Just a tree hugging, crystal loving, living on the fringes hippie.

hippie =/= stoner
    stoner =/= hippie

• Like Like x 3
  5. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

My wife has dreadlocks now, but that's after having gone back to natural hair after having dreadlocks before.
    The switch back to natural hair was after the proverbial straw broke the camel's back...
    We were walking back to our car after going to the movies and these girls yelled, like YELLED, across the parking lot to ask if she knew where to get some weed.
    That wasn't the first time something like that happened, bu it was the most blatant.

Especially once we had Lil Kick, she didn't want to have that hanging over her head.
    But, eventually she just missed her dreads too much and had to go back. :)

6. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Also, if the west coast wasn't both so far and so dangerous, we'd totally be moving to Washington or Oregon.
    But mainly it's the distance.
    We'd prefer to be within decent driving distance.

That's why Vermont is high on our list.
    (But FUCK... the cold!)

• Poo Poo x 1
  7. Mulch

Psychedelic

dangerous?

what What WHAT?

west coast is the land of milk and honey, my friend

you are in fucking jersey!

wtf you of all people calling west coast dangerous?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

I mean as far as the weather goes.
    Like drought, massive fires, earthquakes, methane plumes, massive mud slides...
    Then there's the rising oceans, which aren't going to slow any time soon if we can't get the Republicans the fuck out of... well... everything.

And yes, I know that rising oceans affect the east coast as well, but that's something we've been taking into consideration.
    For instance, Jersey Shore? Not a great place to wait out the new water world.
    But Vermont? They're far enough inland for that not to be an issue.

Don't get me wrong.. we were gung ho on going to Washington for a long while at first.
    And we've been to San Fran (for SLCC) and loved it.
    So, it's not like we're scared of the people or anyting.

It's just... you turn on the news and it's practically like the entire west coast is under some sort of Armageddon! :freakout:

9. Lain

Sneaky

Washington has higher weed prices, and a 47% tax. Ouch!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

We're overcrowded with a - holes trying to get in on the new and most awesome pot industry anyway. Move elsewhere, we're good!

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  11. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Mulch pointed out that I was only applying to weed legal states :p That was totally unintentional! I was looking for places that had a good tech industry, stable economy, not too expensive to live, and most importantly, located in the mountains and forests. cause that is what I love. I guess techie mountain folks just really like their weed...

• Like Like x 1
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  12. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

Give it a year or two and there should be a few more states like that.
    (As in, that legalize weed.)

Ohio may vote it in, but it would be some weird state sanctioned monopoly.

13. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

But hey... there's no pics on this page yet!
    Let me help...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy HUZZAH!
    Scurvy

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mulch

Psychedelic

i bought a marijuana piss test kit from the $1 store

i tried it and the results appear correct

glad those werent around when i was growing up

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

You should try the $1 pregnancy test next and report back :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Drama Whore Drama Whore x 1
  17. Bunnie

Baked

I have thought about picking one of those up for the hell of it. The weed test, not the other.

18. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

"Stoned and not pregnant" are pretty awesome results worth braggin about. ;)

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  19. Lain

Sneaky

As a long time consumer I was hoping the legalization of Marijuana would ease hatreds and bring weed to the masses.

I guess I envisioned stoners taking charge and running the thing like we all were doing before ..

Instead the issue is about how much cash we can rake in at the expense of stoners.

Paying 12-15 for a gram I get all day long at 3.75 from my usual channels is something I cannot stomach..

How sad for everyone involved.

And now the assholes frequenting the 'legal' weed places somehow think they're better than the rest of us because they started smoking yesterday.

Fuck off. Seriously.

• Hug Hug x 1
  20. Bunnie

Baked

Every mother fucking day, yo.

[​IMG]