Smoke Weed Everyday, a Lain (is Bams) thread.

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 16 Sep 2012.

1. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

2. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

3. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

oh, i got me a new 'guy' :) first bag was pretty great hey :ppp:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-02/hundreds-inhale-pot-at-surreal-white-house-protest

5. Mulch

Psychedelic

6. Mulch

Psychedelic

i have a new hobby

i am making movies

yes, of course, pr0n

but bud pr0n!

yes, i did this. these ladies are mine. i created this orgy!

being in a legal state is a wonderful thing.

View: https://youtu.be/bZG1hW_n0iE

yes, all these ladies are in flower right now!

I <3 my girls!

• Hug Hug x 1
  7. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Stopping to say we're still alive.

Life has been insane.

Im going to make an effort to check in more often.

Hope everyone's doing ok.

• Hug Hug x 3
  8. Mulch

Psychedelic

welcome back

i hope every thing is good with you 2 as well

sorry, i took my video down for unrelated reasons. i will replace it. but hey, look at 1 single frame from that same time lapse video today!

staying on topic, yo

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

What's up with the yellowing?

• Poo Poo x 1
  10. Mulch

Psychedelic

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

to answer more directly, it is likely either light burn, but I don't think so, or it may be a nitrogen deficiency, as I am due to have one any moment, but it developed immediately after i gave it ripening nutes designed to shock it.This was added to some expected nute burn, and the 4th cal deficiency when I was trying to phase it out . It was expected no matter what, but it reacted to the ripening nutes for sure. If it is light burn, then the biggest buds might end up as edibles. There is plenty left under the canopy, but due to the timing, i think i can boil it down to one thing

senescence

11. Mulch

Psychedelic

sorry if i was either too cryptic or too specific

allow me to link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_senescence

if you don't understand the relevance, let me return to being "cryptic"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXStKdubasA

also, i have an online grow diary

i have cleverly hidden my username by concealing myself under the not at all suspicious handle of "mulch"

https://growdiaries.com/diaries/2715-1st-grow-ever-coco-6-autos-6-strains

every week documented for your loving perusal

ESPECIALLY those of you, like me, living in a legal state SHOULD JUST GROW NOW. no reason to wait. waiting will just increase the time it takes for you to get experienced enough to grow MUCH better buds than you EVER bought

that is only 6 plants right now, within my recreational legal limits, on my 1st ever grow. i dont even have to pull out my med card for 6 plants and i certainly have enough for my personal needs, as well as the patients that i am a caregiver for

(my biggest regret is waiting until i was 42 years of age to seriously try growing; so much time i could have mastered this skill was wasted by inaction because REASONS: in a legal state, you have no reasons!)

not that they are ready to puff just yet. i got 3-6 weeks minimum after the chop until they are truly ready. these girls know that their time is coming. and they are preparing for the end. THAT is most likely what the yellowing is, and is not only completely expected by me, but maybe a bit late! I am looking at my nutes and seeing very low amounts of nitrogen, and even that i am plotting to phase out so that it depletes its own nitrogen and chlorophyll stores for a smoother smoke

but they could be light burned. its just that... WINTER IS COMING... and annual plants do what annual plants do when that point comes, and turning yellow is EXACTLY what a plant of this type should be doing at end game

nevermind that i induced it... i just hastened the process that nature specifies, if my actions indeed caused this. it likely did. here is the nute i used to induce ripening. the N-P-K formula is ridiculous, and there is VERY low nitrogen compared to phosphorus and potassium. it even says, to stress the plant (i consider shock and stress the same thing. perhaps i am wrong and need my definitions clarified. i may use the 2 words interchangeably until that point is made to me)

http://generalhydroponics.com/dry-koolbloom/

(yes i did use liquid koolbloom as well, during the appropriate phase. i did not taper, it was a sudden change. the stress reducers in the liquid would immediately end due to the nature of my medium and the stress of the dry immediately as well due to my inexperience. that could explain the sudden change to both my regular kush and critical kush plants. kush seem WAY more sensitive to nutes and changes as a strain where the northern lights, to contrast, seems very stable with less nutes/light, but fine with more. northern lights actually seems to prefer less while both kush are ravenous in their appetite and even a slight tapering down will make them show deficiencies.)

Last edited: 24 Sep 2017
  12. Mulch

Psychedelic

a close up look at the "damage"

[​IMG]

Strain is Critical Kush Auto grown from seed by Barneys Farms at 20/4 LED light through flower, in Coco coir, using Mostly General Hydroponics Nutes, with some special additives.

Last edited: 25 Sep 2017
  13. Mulch

Psychedelic

14. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Alienated

15. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

I am feeling the urge to come clean here. It might be the pint of beer I just chugged after a long day.

I have been gardening for a few years now. I am 100% aware of why leaves turn yellow near harvest time. I was just making conversation so Mulch would geek out more.

End.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  16. Mulch

Psychedelic

thats funny!

want to see something else that is funny. Here is that exact same bud, pic taken 15 minutes ago. followed by the garden, the same time frame.

in other words, IT'S ALL GOOD!

:D

[​IMG]

the above bud pic that dwarfs my fist, is seen in the background of the garden pic, extreme top left.

[​IMG]
    the tent is 8x4 long and wide and 6.5 feet tall with 8 inch ventilation. for scale, the height of the door seen is the same in door in both photos and is about 5 feet high (2 other doors are taller).

the buds are taller than i would have preferred, actually, as gravity is fucking with me HARD (i bought 15 more 60 inch bamboo stakes from home depot in the last 24 hours).

to clarify,all of the stakes in the pics are all almost exactly 60 inch, bamboo, bought from home depot

but really, 1st world problems.

i set out to grow whiffle ball bat sized buds

i apparently got a football sized bud. no joke

the big buds in the foreground, are as big as those giant zucchini you grew out here. if not bigger. SRSLY. the evidence of scale is there, jerk

but again, its ALL GOOD. it is kinda funny, isnt it?

:D

Last edited: 1 Oct 2017
  17. Mulch

Psychedelic

also, you WERE invited over to smoke a bowl or 2 with me. I was being a hospitable host...

how rude!

18. Mulch

Psychedelic

so, kita, i need one of these to take down that stem. neither of the shears we traded pics of via text will work. The stem is VERY woody like a tree trunk.

i have ordered one of these. A pruning saw, because nothing short will do.

[​IMG]

It is also has very amazing low lying popcorn buds that are almost pure white, aside from pistols, to the naked eye because of the trichomes (crystals/thc factories) These are the smallest, wispiest, whitest and lowest buds in the canopy of the entire tent, but those THC factories are indeed producing!

Now take a look at that full size bic lighter to realize why a shear is not the answer, but a pruning saw would be. A power saw might actually be better. Look at the size of that main stem! Its a freaking tree trunk! Shears dont cut wood well.

[​IMG]

This is the same critical kush plant i have been showing you with my prized football sized bud and the cute lowest buds on th at its base.

the entire plant above the pot is over 130 cm tall, thats well over 4 feet tall.

The breeder says it maxes out at 80 cm tall and is a small plant. We are WELL past that point, and in no way would anyone confuse this as a small plant, Which to me is a good thing, for others, maybe not so much!

Thes kush genetics are insane in the yield sense, for both of my plants obviously WAY more huge colas than most of the other plants. These multiple huge colas seem to dwarf normale main plants in size of multiple HUGE normal colas, but to be fair, it was still the only plant i bent and engaged the auxin effect.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/critical-kush-auto-feminised-seeds

Last edited: 2 Oct 2017
  19. Mulch

Psychedelic

20. Mulch

Psychedelic