Smoke Weed Everyday, a Lain (is Bams) thread.

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 16 Sep 2012.

1. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

1 giant cola (notice bic lighter and tare calibrated 16 ounce solo cup under the spear for size and scale reference)

no seeds yielded in any of the plants, all ladies, no herms

28.12 grams on this single bud alone, from 1 of 6 LEGAL plants

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grow your own folks. it is SUPER hard work but the payoff can be mindblowing.

here is the plant that that bud came from.

if you are wondering about all the leaf and why it isnt as tightly manicured as commercial, i MUST use dry trim because of the low RH in order to stand a chance of curing it correctly and not allowing it to smell like hay/alfalfa/lawn clippings.

these are VERY good european genetics purchased specifically by me and imported and grown from seed. and they delivered!

Because of the volume, I only have 3 I am confident are curing correctly. The rest is a waiting game.

They are all potent enough for me, but I was hoping to long cure them for the connoisseur flavor and smell. The enormity of the job, and my low RH might have prevented me from harvesting all 6 correctly to avoid hay smell during the cure, but the connoisseur breeds I grew (Exotic Seeds' Auto Mango Cream and Victory Seeds' Auto Seemango) have been safely in the cure zone since the day of trim. So has NLxBB. I even had to take them out of the curing jars for a bit to slightly lower the humidity. But they are very stable now at a nice 60-62% without bovida packs.

so here is mid dry trim/manicure of the seedsman auto kush (free promotional seed!) that yielded that 1 once bud

[​IMG]

i MUST reiterate that it is hard work. Growing is moving around large amounts of water and medium (such as soil or coco, like i used). Trimming and manicuring 5 of the 6 of these plants, and doing nothing at all else, led me through every episode of its always sunny in philidelphia, from the first through midway season 8 so far, for the first time, while i was dry trimming.

I will likely finish the series because I put that kush with the large buds into a large storage tub with several very large 62% RH boveda packs, and sealing that with a hefty bag and putting it into a larger storage tub and putting that into a large hefty bag, hoping to regain some humidity because it dried up so fast it is incredibly fragile and crumbling. If I can get a cure happening all the better, but my inexperience may have led me to screw up the cure for half my plants. Dont get me wrong, they are still potent, they just might not have the taste and smell that some confuse with the potency it actually has

I will finish trimming those plants likely wednesday if the RH is at least 55% in that tub o kush, and I imagine it will take 8-12 hours or so. but who knows. Its really hard work, but so rewarding, in more ways than 1. i STRONGLY suggest you grow your own if it is legal in your situation.

you aint getting any younger!

Last edited: 30 Oct 2017
    • Hug Hug x 1
  2. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Mr. Mulch, assuming I needed some assistance with a rasp pi project, would you be interested in lending a girl some advice and maybe let me bounce some stuff off you ?

3. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

but of course

i am pretty sure that you have my email addy. use it

4. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Well, I’m a bad girl and don’t have your email address.

But if you send it to me I will certainly add you to my list and email you.

I want to use the rasp pi as a smart controller for our grow room.

Setup modules that allow for regulation of temperature and water. Basic stuff like that.