Softcore Nudity

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by FishBass, 1 May 2017.

1. FishBass

FishBass commentspaepanion

2. FishBass

big brief of the end: was this entire thread and my entire account a mistake? yes, big yes. was it an array of actions i committed to consciously? they were committed consciously but the consciousness was existentially false, like a terror reigning down upon me
    [​IMG]

3. FishBass

now to atone for my 10+ years worth of existentially false actions, i shall resort to a multitude of grotesque anime series. what better way to mentally break yourself than to view a "cute" anime style portraying something as grotesque as betrayal, partnership, death, and ambiguity? it's a facade of irony in itself; it works perfectly - in my case, it actually is perfect because my entire life has been one big white lie, like anime portraying dark subjects is in itself
    [​IMG]

4. FishBass

I'M GOING TO ATONE FOR MY SINFUL AND FALSE ACTIONS THAT WILL LEAD TO ME KILLING MYSELF! KYAHHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PONDER ABOUT WHETHER THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD ACTUALLY WILL DIE THROUGH HIS OWN INDEPENDENTLY PRODUCED METHOD, OR WILL KEEP HIMSELF ALIVE TO PROVE HE HAS A SLIVER OF HOPE THAT TELLS HIM BEING ALIVE IS STILL WORTH EVERY OTHER 7,000,000,000 HUMAN BEING'S TIME ACKNOWLEDGING!
    [​IMG]

5. FishBass

hahaha, get emotionally demolished, self-obligating frauds who are actually unintentionally continuing to delay their brain's neurons all because they believe in their obligation! you really thought that confession of atoning would be sane?! you don't know anything about the difference between me and the rest of this world! kyahahaahaaaa!
    [​IMG]

6. FishBass

Okay, but really. I am a burden to this world and this universe and it's all because of my own actions. I'll take responsibility for something like that if you really want me to! I haven't got a lower objective level to stoop down to without having to enter the "physical abuse" trait of the world whether it's inflicted upon myself or anyone else, because, to be perfectly honest, I hate every human being on this godforsaken fucking rock and that includes myself. You have all the permission in the entire damn world to hate me because I am truly a child from the depths of not my own mother, but hell itself. Run, run, into the zone of justified hatred while you still can, world, because once I die by a suicide or a murder, your opportunities cease.
    [​IMG]