Standing invitation for SCMK-II and SLU People who have an axe to grind.....

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 7 Dec 2010.

1. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

If people have something to say, they should have the balls to come over here, and say it to the people directly, rather than making lame ass, off-handed quips about people in places where they are unable to defend themselves.

I understand that the group of people I'm talking about are cowards, hiding behind the anonymoty of the internet and the protection of their respecive forum admin/mod teams to keep them safe from anyone who might say bad things back to them.... but if you were really an adult, and had any fucking belief in the bullshit you were spouting you would bring it here where it can be discussd in the open, instead of sniping at people and running mouths in back channels like a pack of rats hiding in the darkness.

So here's your chance. All of the fuckwads who have something to say can get over here and say it. Have some balls, own your shit, register where you can't be protected by your friends and your biased moderation staff, and say what you have to say. Anything else makes you a whiny bitch, and not worthy of even breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.

I haven't said anything, anywhere, to anyone that I wouldn't say to your fucking face, so let's just have it out shall we? I'm sure the others who are the subject of the same cowardice would enjoy the chance to have an even battlefield as well.

Gauntlet has been tossed pussies... let's see what you're made of.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

I think that would only make sense, no?
    :popcorn:

3. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

4. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Cross forum drama?

5. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

Lain go gangsta on they ass now.
    Tarzan want gV hoodie.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I don't really see it as cross-forum anything. I see it as a handful of cowardly assholes who cannot face people without the comfort of their one-sided battlefield. So let's get it in here where the rules are fair for everyone, and there's no favorites, instead of crying like little babies and posting lies and outright falsehoods without offering proof.

After all, I've been upfront about everything I've said, and even offered substantial amounts of proof. I think I've given everyone I'm talking about way more courtesy and respect than I've been given, and enough is enough. Let's put out big boy/girl panties on and get the fuck in here.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sarah Nerd

Sarah Nerd Feels most comfortable around other misfits.
    Barefooter

While I like the mellowness here, I think it's a fair request seeing that you can't post on the other sites.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

I am trying my best to not discuss stuff that happens about things/ppl on a forum if that is not the forum it takes place in.
    SC2 wont get me talking about gV and so forth, unless it is an unusual situation and or it is positive about a person.
    If they do not post here I will bring there shit to there door. I wont bring another places shit here.
    That being said this is different for Bams she cant post at SLU and is not at all comfortable to post at SC2 (cant blame her).
    speaking for her out of turn of course, imo

• Like Like x 2
  9. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

It's been a boring few days. What's a girl to do?

• Like Like x 4
  10. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

I approve of this product or service.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

I doubt anyone will take on your proposal, Lain.

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ishina

Ishina Should Update Title

1. Hi.
    2. Yay, SCII has had a colonic irrigation.
    3. Nina built this forum. Other people here know this. Why is it a big secret and why are people pretending they don’t know? (you know who you are)
    4. Bams, your comics are fucking shit. I was tempted to strap a Crayola crayon to my forehead and draw some similar ones, but then 10 seconds later something more interesting happened. And I’ve read better satire written by a pack of nursery kids wielding magic markers for fucking swords than your entire abortion of a blog so far. I’m embarrassed that I gave you a view count. And everyone else, why the fuck are you encouraging her? It reminds me of when a child brings a shitty hand-print painting home and their parents pretend it’s the most amazing work of art in the world.
    5. I can’t believe you thought Lias could change. You must be out of your fucking minds. But seeing people suddenly all cosy with evol was probably the low point. Shame on you. Its like you’ve all had your memory wiped, like something out of The Stepford Wives or Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. The atmosphere has a certain cult feel to it - people I once knew barely recognisable, wandering around in a daze after a major tragedy, personalities wiped, chanting “new start… new start…” in unison. Just a shit forum retirement home where all the posters nobody liked anyway go to die. I swear I'm hearing “get help” tapped out in morse code when I read this forum.
    6. Fatz, I never paid much attention to you on SCII, since you’re so forgettable, but have you always been such a little emo shit-stirring pussy? I threw up in my mouth a bit when you were cheerleading Lias. “Credit where it's due--you pwned a group of people in an argument and got banned for it, nothing less.” Seriously? Why are you people swallowing this bullshit? You’re eating it raw. I’m embarrassed for you.
    7. Leck told some of you to fuck off, dicked with someones title, and banned a couple of nobheads for a few hours. Stop acting like a puppy got kicked in the face or a child died, rallying around each other like a fucking support group or counselling session or something, like it’s the end of your world. Wake up.
    8. LOL at this forum. Wow... just... wow. Its like an SC-lite, a childs happy meal version of SCII. How soon before your banners go up?
    9. Grady, what the fuck are you doing here? You have more class than this.
    10. Cya

:grouphug2:

• Like Like x 5
  13. Fatz

Fatz ..is a professional.

Ishina! Assalumu alaikum! It's about time

Welcome aboard :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

That was an awesome drive by!

• Like Like x 4
  15. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

ahahahahaha Good to see you too sweetie. Ever the little pitbull. I'm here because I always had a weaknes for mouthy bitches. Most of the interesting ones (like you) left or got kicked out of sc.

And don't you fucking DARE do a hit and run. I'll never forgive you. :gwomp:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

I thought we had something once... :qq:

• Like Like x 3
  17. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

And I have absolutley no doubt as to the the authenticity of this one. :popcorn::lol:

• Like Like x 2
  18. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Oh doubting Don.

19. Pix or it didn't happen. =^-^=

20. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Welcome to gV!

It doesn't make any difference to me. One way or the other.

Personally, I like them, they make me laugh, YMMV.

I sill believe in the human nature, I know that people can adapt and learn. Sometimes, I am surprised :)

Really?

I am glad you are enjoying it... I am for sure, and I guess most of the other posters too.

Don't be a stranger.

:hug:

• Like Like x 3