Standing invitation for SCMK-II and SLU People who have an axe to grind.....

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 7 Dec 2010.

1. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Well, I see a distinct difference between the two....even if you don't. The first you can't help, (nor would I want you to, btw), and the second came out of the mouth of our resident liar, so was dismissed upon utterance.

2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

the only 'success' you have had on the Internet is getting yourself banned and scolded. Like Don, your empty internet threats only sound convincing in the role-play in your head.

3. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Of course I see a difference, ya nut. That was the essence of my comment. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Keep telling yourself that, as each day yet another member calls you out...(I'm counting on you doing exactly that, in fact...yes, you're just that predicatble, wormtongue...And do you know why? Because NOone can lie as continuously and as glibly as you do unless they're also lying to themselves. You actually BELIEVE your own bullshit...like a politician...and that's the horse you will ride out of town on...a bullshit horse of your own making.).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I did not register here to subject myself to behavior modification from some anonymous people on the internet.

If you choose to adjust your identity for forum posters then that is your choice. But you have no right telling everyone on the forum they must submit to your identity evaluation.

You're not exactly my cup of tea, but it's just not as important to me as it is in your life.

Spend your time over reacting to someone that only addresses you once a month on the Internet or just post freely about anything you want.

Your choice. If you just want to continue complaining then settle in for a many more years of your pathetic angst.

6. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

What rights do we have exactly?

7. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

The day you can HEAR those words, instead of merely SAYING them, is the day you start to find your way back out of the mental illness you live in, wormtongue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Her and blondie, no one else. I know that Lain doesn't really believe the things coming out of Lias mouth, eventho she now stands beside her.

The problem is that this single thing makes Lias hard to move... she is so entrenched in her own mental tent that it doesn't matter what anyone says, if it is not to her liking it becomes and attack.

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
    Alot of hot air and delusion.

10. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

you wrote the manifesto - you should know.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

True, so instead of trying to force wormtongue to swallow what is, for her, the bitter pill of her own self-awareness, embed it in the sugary-sweet coating OF an attack, so she will lap at it eagerly, the way she does now to every post I make.

Troll-fu...I haz it... :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

There are defined somewhere in the Admin node, in essence "Do whatever you want within the community standards, or not, and wait for the powers that be to decide whether you are doing it right, or not".

:hug:

PS. I know you asked the question to wormtongue, but I am not sure she has a clever answer :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Ok, I stand corrected, you will ride out both on a bullshit horse of your own making AND "a lot of hot air and delusion."

When you're right, you're right. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Now you're just typing to hear your fingers hit the keys. This is a nonsense reply to what I wrote to McLovin.

I say I won't subject myself to personality adjustment 'advice' from some anonymous guy on the net and you reply I'm HEARING what I just said my stance is.

You're confusing yourself.

15. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

We? We as in who? Do you feel as tho your forum rights have been infringed upon somehow?

16. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I just wanted to step in and point out the ridiculousness of the entire discussion. It seems to me that it doesn't matter who steps in here and makes assumptions, twists facts, lies and tells a storm of bullshit as long as Lias is the target of the nonsense.

There's been no admonishment of Chaos for her lying and ignorance in this thread. No admonishment of Mississippi coming in today after their flop on the face yesterday trying to defend Chaos and her ignorance and lies. Bulldumbass has to come in and spread his lame ass comments, that amount to nothing because they add nothing of value to the conversation, only attack Lias for any reason he can think of at the time of posting.

Boring trolls are boring.

• Like Like x 2
  17. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

Don , The Defender of the forumverse LOL scared of a few little girls . Flex that muscle boy !!

18. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Nice dodge. Level up, Lias.

Lias, speaking to McLovin. Context is key.

I'm not sure you do either. :p

ETA: Speaking of manifestos, I suppose these could apply as well...

• Like Like x 3
  19. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

It was as predictable that you would say EXACTLY that, as it is the sun will come out tomorrow. Spiritual deafness is a terrible thing. You haz it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Especially the virtual ones named Larry, eh? <HIC!> Go back to your bong, smokey...<----Talk about BORING!

(and defenders of trolls ARE trolls...)

• Like Like x 1