Standing invitation for SCMK-II and SLU People who have an axe to grind.....

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 7 Dec 2010.

1. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

/fixed

2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

It wasn't a dodge - it was a dismissal.

3. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Careful dick , planets are watching.

4. colleen Criss

Cheerful

5. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

True. A dodge would have required actual thought....which in turn, would have required that you "level up"...Thus a dismissal is much more in keeping with your capabilities, wormtongue...which are negligible, at best.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Careful, or Dorothy will drop a house on you, like she did your sister!

[​IMG]

7. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Post full of value, FTW!!!

:hug:

8. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Someday your man is gonna wise up, and take you to the vet to get you 'fixed'...

9. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Dodge, distract and dismiss. Nice moves and alliteration too. Level up, Lias.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

I am sorry, where did I say that I was scared?

11. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

You didn't have to, as is it plain for anyone to see. There is little, if any, win in this entire debacle, and that includes your contributions, Lain. Endless posts of people calling each other liars. Nothing more.

• Like Like x 5
  12. colleen Criss

Cheerful

/fixed

13. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

And that means... what exactly?Should I feel "scared" that the planets are watching? Let me know when you see me breaking the community standards, I would like to know. :)

14. colleen Criss

Cheerful

/fixed

15. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

This has nothing to do with Larry. This is about a batch of assholes who turn every thread into an argument about Lias, when they are the ones lying, making assumptions and posting endless amounts of nonsense. Trolling around this board and spending their time turning each and every thread she participates in into an argument about her.

A batch of hypocrites, liars, and ignorant fucking douchebags and it's goddamn old. If the stupid mother fuckers complaining about Lias don't want this board to be abut Lias anymore, then leave her the fuck alone and stop trying to pick apart everything she writes like it's the solution to world peace.

The lame ass obsession shows and the pathetic need to harass her en'masse shows what a bunch of useless cowards are involved. The least the troll armada could do is stop the lying. The outright LYING in these threads is ridiculous. You can't LIE about something you posted 10 minutes ago..... it's printed on the Internet you stupid dumb cocksuckers.

The only thing making this board 'about Lias' is the handful of useless bastards who refuse to stop following her around and punching her in the face everytime she makes a post. Trolls seems to have no problem tearing at people's real life bullshit but have tremendous amounts of whiny butthurt syndrome when the tables are turned.

Double Standards and Hypocritical liars can get on the bus. We have plenty of drivers already.

• Like Like x 2
  16. colleen Criss

Cheerful

NOW, you're still here THAT has to be a violation all on it's own. NEXT , you're typing BEFORE thinking, of course that's par for a calf in a super hero avatar calling himself dick.

17. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

But I thought that was the spirit of this thread? :confused:

I am off to my Pilates class and then home for some Galactica, I am digging the new incarnation of the show.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

This piece of shit, for example, contributes nothing but bullshit. Endless posts littered with personal attacks and insults, name calling, and nonsense. Nothing this loser posts has any value whatsoever. Everytime I get on this board, and check the threads, here's this stupid fucking cocksucker latching onto the tails of the others and riding their insults into the fray, too stupid to come up with his own banter and choosing to cut and paste phrases he picked up from the better of his counterparts.

19. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Well lol you're still flexing that muscle , that is proof enough.

20. colleen Criss

Cheerful

I can't even believe you're typing that Lee.