Standing invitation for SCMK-II and SLU People who have an axe to grind.....

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 7 Dec 2010.

1. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

In regards to the first violation, would you be so sweet as to show me where the community guidelines state that my presence in this forum is a violation of them?

I am typing before thinking? For the record, the avatar handle is "Bulldick", so you have it wrong there. And, believe it or not, not everyone has the ability to talk without thought, that seems to be reserved to you mostly. I am very well aware of what I type, well, most of the time. :p

Blondie, go sit with Lain, she is going thru some anger issues.

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

And for the record, I've seen Don post more sexually harassing things to females since I've met him than I ever saw Clancy or Tarzan post combined, so flipping anyone shit about that EXCEPT Don is pretty laughable.

That is all.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Nothing better than a clearly written example of a well made post full of value for the community. :)

:hug:

• Like Like x 3
  4. colleen Criss

colleen Criss Your life will never be the same again.
    Cheerful

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lain

Sneaky

You're violation of the standards because you exist here soley to harass and troll people. You're a wart on the community and have nothing to contribute. You don't even contribute any original troll material, you just pick up shit other people say and use that. You're intelligence level is beneath even Wasted Engineer at some points, and your harassment of the women on this board is disgusting.

Does that sum it up for you fuckface?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lain

Sneaky

Degenerate, loser assholes like you don't deserve shit from me. You're a low life scumbag pervert who needs to be tossed onto the bus head first. I find your existence as a person reprehensible and if you ever email me again I will contact the authorities and your ISP to have a restraining order issued. I'm now ignoring you completely, I can only hope you don't harass anyone else here as you have me.

I used to think you were an alright guy, Don. Now I can't even believe I spent time conversing with such a degenerate. So glad I decided to catch up on my email backlog.

Good Things

• Like Like x 3
  7. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Take it easy fella. No one minds (too much) dealing with your juvenile threats and name calling - but you don't have to take it so far that you refer to a woman as a dog.

• Like Like x 2
  8. colleen Criss

Cheerful

Deuce !

9. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Shut up bitch...or someone will spay you too.

10. colleen Criss

Cheerful

11. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Nope, not all. Clancy's M.O. is to PM the females he stalks. BIG difference.

12. Lain

Sneaky

So emails don't count then? Yeah that's bullshit. And the things that were said are beyond reprehensible. I can't even believe they came from the same person I used to have short polite conversations with.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

:whistling:

14. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

I didn't pick up that 'e-mail' part, as it was in a different post. You're right though, e-mail is at LEAST as 'intimate' as a PM.

• Like Like x 1
  15. colleen Criss

Cheerful

LOL man have I got a flash for you ..... Tarzan has never PM'd me butcha buddy dick....has! :)

16. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

No surprise there. Even Clancy has standards below which he will not stoop. Buttlick, on the other hand...he'll fuck anything :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. tout

tout It is swimming time!!
    Mondayblues

Ou la la. I am learning a lot of new words in this thread:cheer:

• Like Like x 8
  18. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Report the gang rape threats to his e-mail provider. Another person dealt with the same type of e-mail threats from this guy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snapper O'Callaghan

Snapper O'Callaghan It's not a hug. I'm not finished strangling you.

This is a wonderful trait for a person to have.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

This might have carried some weight a few weeks ago, before everyone watched you switch from trying to tear people HERE a new asshole, back to trying to tear a new one for the peeps that booted your ass from SC MKII...

Now it's just 'laughable re-runs'...not even suitable for framing. Next week, you'll be back on your SC rant, then the following, back in here, with your shit-stirring paddle, sticking up for the resident liar once again. Ho-Hum...

But you DO make a good parody of a real troll...but that's about it...sorry to say.;)

• Like Like x 2