Standing invitation for SCMK-II and SLU People who have an axe to grind.....

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Lain, 7 Dec 2010.

1. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

All 800ish of them. You're quick. Must have glazed over those.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mississippi

Mississippi Batshit Insane

Viv who?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

800? wow! I was prolific... great news.

My analysis of my three email accounts which I used to sent you emails add up to 10 conversations with approximately 50 emails total (counting mine and your responses).

You are so full of shit here that is almost funny.

:hug:

• Like Like x 3
  4. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

I'll never catch up to Elmer and Snapper, let alone Don and Viv. I forfeit this challenge. Instead, I'll lay claim to the virgin ground of never having PMd or emailed Lain is Bams. I need a little flag or something.

I must say, Don, considering all the people you are in contact with, you have been a very busy little bee. Must be the Pilates.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lain

Sneaky

Ahh, so we're discounting GTalk conversations as a source of information. Good to know. Well then I guess by your fucked up math there would only be 10 conversations between us, and 50 emails total.

Good Things.

6. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

Well, give the girl some credit; she has a long night ahead of her making up 750 emails to put under my name...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lain

Sneaky

Snapper has never emailed me, unless he's coping to one of the anonymous accounts. I don't recall seeing him do so.

8. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

I apologize, I forgot that gtalk is a source of emails, I guess I do not understand information security as well as you do.

So my threats were over gtalk? I am giving you permission to post those too.

9. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

I feel fairly certain he was making a joke. I responded in kind.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lain

Sneaky

I hadn't seen his post. Carry on?

• Like Like x 1
  11. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Sure. Playing through...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

There are 51 conversations in the Chat folder of gmail between Lain and myself. All conversations happened between 6/17/2010 and 2/9/2011. The last conversation happened after Phoenix Psaltery posted Lourdes plurk explaining why she was not going to come to my defense in SC.

Lain, get you work girl, you have to cover 2 months of emails full of threats...

13. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

Nah...that's what she has Larry for...:bams:

• Like Like x 1
  14. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Common language people. Trainers always try to get that stuff covered and agreed upon up front. I think we can all see why. ;)

15. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

So, Don, she's got 800 separate communications from you, be they emails, or PMs, or GTalk sessions? Am I reading this correctly?

For the record, Lain probably has just a couple from me, when I asked her for assistance with Isablan Neva's forum hacking incident, and the related ones thanking her for helping.

But I had no idea you two were this close.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

...and it's kinda creepy...:rolleye:

17. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Okay, now, see what I mean?

I had no idea communicating with Lain is Bams via back channels was so au courant.

Damn it, Orfeu, I bet you've been channeling Lain too. Lias and I will be so jealous. (Or we'll at least pretend we think the other is... or something like that.) [​IMG]

Everything's fuckin' creepy on gotVirtual. It's like Halloween every day in here. We need a banner for that too.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lain

Sneaky

I would have to say some of the politest emails I've received originated from this man here.

• Like Like x 5
  19. LeeHere Absent

LeeHere Absent Just Lee
    Creative

Now that I believe, wholeheartedly.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Wad

Wad Drama is Fascinating
    Zorro

This place reeks of virtual INCEST!!! :freakout: :freakout: :freakout:

WASTED MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING AFTER ALL! (or is that "on something"?) :ppp: