Fleetmail STO 5 Year Anniversay

Discussion in 'fleet comms' started by nina, 29 Jan 2015.

1. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

jolan tru, beautifuls.

another anniversary is upon us, and this year the prize on offer is the t6 Kobali Samsar Cruiser. its trait is 'Emergency Response'.
    the ship will cost 1000 qmendations on your first toon, then 40 qmendations on each alt thereafter. the first thing you will want to do is open the mission journal and run the mission 'dust to dust', which is available for all toons lvl 10 and higher and rewards 400 qmendations. its an easyish mission with a bit of space combat, a little more ground combat, and mazes and puzzle solving.
    there is at least one accolade to be earnt by attacking the temple alone [hard]. there is also a kobali boff for you in the maze (look for the I in the minimap). be sure to take the kobali uniform as your mission reward, its not a bad looking outfit.

after you have done that its a matter of grinding the remaining 600 qmendations via the missions Q has available for you. you can find him in his usual spot on qonos. note that there have been reports of the particle minigame bugging out if more than one person try to work the same particle...

-ni'na

2. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Also accolades for finding vaadwaur consoles in catacombs & maze and according to some chats, doing the jump puzzle with very hard and not falling once. Have to confirm the last bit with some speedbuffs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nina

Nerdy

i suspected the consoles were tied to an accolade and tried to get them all. i think i must have missed one :cry:
    i think the platform jump is doing it hard, not falling, and finishing it in under 2 minutes. now that i have completed it on hard (but falling twice), i reckon i can do that pretty easily.

4. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Also completing the electric puzzle under 2 minutes gives a static sprinter accolade.

5. nina

Nerdy

i suppose its a good thing that i need to run it three more times to complete the kobali set.

6. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Electric Slider for not taking any electric damage from the pods nor floortiles.

7. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Light Stepper for not touching any panels on the last jump puzzle.
    Ramp up the Difficulty for finishing it under 2 minutes.
    Platform elitist for completing it on hard.

I actually dropped to the pits during this run so it doesnt apparently close the accolades.

8. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Head held high, for not dipping into pits in the jumpy part.

9. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Raze the Maze, for finishing it under 2 minutes.

10. nina

Nerdy

damn there is a heap of accolades there then.

11. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Also one more, have to turn in the mission before leaving the kobali bridge, gives Twinsouls. :)