the beautiful armada

Discussion in 'the barracks' started by nina, 10 Jul 2015.

1. Kaspa

Kaspa Akagiyama 23

I just got home. Was looking forward to logging in and checking out the new content... Servers down, epic fail Cryptic does it again. As for input, i am sure you have everyone's support. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

3. Jerrius

Jerrius New Arrival

Hey Nina this is Gelis@killiyahart I AM the Leader/owner of ARK Force a gama in kdf HoB i was chatting with Kaspa in HoB chat and it was mentioned that fed HoB need some gama spots filled I have a newly formed fed "Bank" fleet that i could offer for a filler it would be same as kdf ARK member wise small private but active. As I stated its new, so not ranked yet, if your ok with that I would be interested in one of those fed spots. message me your opinion to mail in STO or just give the go ahead or what eve just wanted to discuss it with you and see what you thought about it. Thanks and as always you ROCK...!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vreenak

Vreenak Hwi Rihan Faelirh ch'susse-thrai!

Hey guys. The spot which is open is under beta, Klingon Imperial Taskforce. I'm not sure how the armada fleet invites work but should you need a beta, KIT, to invite any fleet, let me know (@ivansto) or contact one of the leaders in KIT. That would be @melekon or @kasmyn.

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  5. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

i havent been able to find you online when i log in (which isnt as often as it used to be).
    there are some (too many) open slots in the armada, but bank fleets dont really benefit anyone, all they do is fill a slot. theyre low tier and low membership, so they dont elevate the dil/xp bonuses, and they arent likely to have anyone shoveling in dil, so they arent even viable dumps for marks and doffs :(
    what we really need are some active t3-t4 gammas.

6. Lax

Lax Inhabitant

Think we lost one Beta and some gammas. Should consider making Aux a beta maybe? Considering gammas get most beneficial boosts anyway.