The Club is nice, but it still sucks to me.

Discussion in 'theGrid' started by Briana, 13 Dec 2010.

1. Snapper O'Callaghan

Snapper O'Callaghan It's not a hug. I'm not finished strangling you.

That is a very humorous picture. I almost feel like a cad for telling you that you misspelled "horse".

2. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I keep stating that my efforts were not to create a facility in SL for the old folks from SCII that migrated here - I made it quite clear I developed the facility to recruit people that have not involved themselves in a SL forum before. Tracer you do not like me and I do not like you - why would I pay Linden Lab each month to accommodate your likes in Second Life? Be reasonable.

Whatever, lol. Your lynch-mob tactics won't work here - you are going to need to migrate a few more folks from SCII to pull this one off.

3. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Then use your place and consider it the ONE place. Problem solved.

4. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

fuck this shit
    So Lias YOU ALONE own it then?
    I suggest you take the gV name off then.
    Discussion solved as far as I can tell.
    There was an attempt at one...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I'm not changing anything. Your discussion about a mature land clubhouse does not include me or my land. You have your alternative - so use it. Discussion solved as far as I can tell.

7. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

i guess i really don't get this drama.....?
    lias has put in a lot of effort to create a space for gV, albeit on pg land...
    some people have issue with the pg rating, we have a place set up on mature land....?
    seems that most of us don't have issue with either setting.....?
    those that prefer the pg setting can frequent the pg clubhouse, exclusively
    those that prefer the mature setting can frequent the mature clubhouse, exclusively
    those of us that don't really care one way or the other have 2 places to choose from
    why are we attacking lias when the problem has been solved, i just don't understand

• Like Like x 6
  8. Tittertat

Panicky

wtf is this really about....?

9. Morgaine Alter

I am not attacking Lias, she is being obtuse with discussing a gV location.
    If she wants to create a newbie recruit area then go ahead but do not use the name gV on it and act like she has rights to do so for the group.
    If anything is to have a gV name to it, it should be jointly agreed upon its location.
    Also many many many have said what a great thing she did for the "the group" but, come to find out it is her's not the group and has no plans on discussing any input from any other forum member.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tittertat

Panicky

okay, agreed

11. margaret mfume

margaret mfume g Village agitator

It's just that age old difference in viewpoint, you are from Venus, Lias is from Mars.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

There are things humanity was never meant to know. Horrible secrets first whispered in languages that were ancient before the Earth was formed. Mysteries blacker than the Stygian darkness of the gulfs between the stars. To scratch at these secrets is to sacrifice sanity - not only yours, but the sanity of all mankind. Draw back...

• Like Like x 7
  13. Tittertat

Panicky

and that's why i have julian assange :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tittertat

Panicky

that really, really made me giggle OUT LOUD!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Morgaine Alter

whatever
    I will see what happens when it does, I dont have the care nor energy for this bs anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I defenitely have the right to do so for the group. You saying I do not have the right to do so for the group does not make any sense. Since we are on the same footing here.
    No. I do not agree with the Mfume location - but I have absolutely no right to tell her she cannot have it where she wants to have it.
    That's right. I did it for recruitment - not people migrating from SCII. Mfume created a location for people that migrated from SCII - discuss these mature-land plans with her and leave me out of it.

17. Fatz

Fatz ..is a professional.

Kids are being actively recruited for this forum? Seriously? Isn't there an age requirement at the join page for gV?

Seriously uncool if you're doing this.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Morgaine Alter

one does not speak for all
    Lias

• Like Like x 1
  19. Morgaine Alter

I think it is more for new ppl in SL as they will not know who she is.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Morgaine hasn't claimed she has a unilateral right to decide either.

FWIW, I don't believe you understand why MFume created her location. Or can differentiate between the oldbie threat as you see it and people's desire to have a mature location which is more inclusive.

• Like Like x 2