The Walking Dead (NSFW!)

Discussion in 'mature-NSFW' started by Bunnie, 13 Nov 2012.

1. Bunnie

Bunnie Everybody loves the sunshine.
    Baked

enhanced-buzz-31235-1364827807-22.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bunnie

Baked

enhanced-buzz-29353-1364828416-9.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bunnie

Baked

Is anyone else watching the new season of this shit? I am sticking with it, for now, for my lady. She does love this show. I am a bit put off by it now. The first ep of the season was rather lame. Sloooow and all lovey dovey. Puke! The second ep was...better. Who can really, I mean REALLY even sleep during a zombie apocalypse? At least close the cell doors you ninnys!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

Unfortunately, as much of a Zombie fan as I am, I'm disappointed in the opener(s). This might have spoilers if you've not seen the first two eps of season 4 of The Walking Dead, do not read this post....

We seriously could have done the Emo Rick shit in a single 45 minute run without dragging it into two shows. Bottom line, when the Zombie apocalypse comes, and you have access to a firearm, you CARRY a firearm. I know Rick's a crazy loon and needed a breather, but without his crazy and Daryl's good ole' boy logic, they wouldn't have made it this far.

I did enjoy the catch-em sleeping segment last night, everyone was obviously getting to complacent with life being more 'normal'. Lazy Zombie killers make for weakened defenses and lackluster security people. Someone should always be watching over the people who are sleeping. Someone who is aware, awake, armed, and able. Even more than one someone should be on guard. Prisons aren't impenetrable fortresses, and it's clear the n00b screening policy they've adopted has as many leaks as the SPAM filter on my email.

Who's feeding rats to the walkers? Either no one is watching the fence at night, or the person watching the fence is feeding the walkers. Either way there's a bad guy running around inside the prison, unless they bit the big one when that kid turned and ate his way through the cell block.

I'd like to see them ramp up the action a bit, without resorting to graphic scenes of gratuitous rape as so many shows have decided to do. The introduction of people getting sick from things we don't think about getting sick from now, and dying, is fun and interesting. We'll have to see how they develop it from here.

So far, I'm giving it a so-so rating, there's potential but it didn't grab me off the starting line.

5. Lain

Sneaky

Funny The Walking Dead picture celebrities image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lain

Sneaky

the-set-from-walking-dead.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Man, I would be PISSED if I spent millions on one of those fancy townhouses, then they built a freeway in my backyard! Especially a ZOMBIE INFESTED one!

Sheesh. No respect these days...

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bunnie

Baked

• Like Like x 4
  9. Bunnie

Baked

My summary of me watching last nights ep.

"Whoa. Eh? Wtf Carol! Ew! Wtf Tyreese! Wtf drunk guy?! WTF Rick??!!"

• Like Like x 1
  10. tout

tout It is swimming time!!
    Mondayblues

I won't read this thread right now, i won't, next month yes...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lain

Sneaky

While I understand Rick's point of view, I disagree with the way in which it was handled. And I think in any civilized society, which is what they're trying to create, no one can be allowed to make sweeping decisions like that on their own.

After all, he's not even fucking in charge anymore. We did the, "Fuck you, I'm Rick and I'm running this bitch" thing in Season 3.

12. Bunnie

Baked

Last nights ep was a yawnfest! Booooooring. Pointless. Fuck you, Brian! All of the sudden we're supposed to care about what happened to the Governor after that clusterbang? No thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bunnie

Baked

Who's driving this thing? It's about the land in the ditch if you don't get this show back on the road! And fuck the governor!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lain

Sneaky

I have to agree, the shows going off the rails with it's hair on fire and it's pants down around it's ankles.

I get that people want the Govna's backstory, but one ep would have sufficed. There's too much bullshit and not enough killing and destruction. Am I supposed to feel bad for this prick? Am I supposed to give a shit about his Hitler complex?

We need more of something that's obviously not there people. I'm starting to agree with Bunnie, this season of AHS is much better than TWD.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tout

Mondayblues

Woahhhh. Governor will not even become zombie..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lain

Sneaky

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
    :bams::bams::bams::bams::bams::bams:

The mid-season ender was pretty expected, although it's a shame to lose Hershel, great to see the governor get a small fraction of what he deserved to get, sad to see so many random people drug into his revenge plot, killing the lot of them all for nothing and now no one gets to live in the prison.

But that's a good thing, because the plot was becoming stale and part of what held my interest was them exploring new places and running into new characters with small subplots which ended quickly and moved onto the next one. The larger plot is important, yes, but without those little tidbits to keep us engaged from episode to episode, it's all one long overly drawn out suckfest.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the group is splintered into several small factions. Will they all find each other, or will that bus load of people end up being a series spin-off? :scared:

Good Times

• Like Like x 1
  17. tout

Mondayblues

It is anyway bad that the governor is not becoming Zombie, he could as General raise a Zombies's army all with head protection ( cuz a zombie without head is no worth a fart in the sky) and continue the fight....Well why they do not ask me to write the season 5.. :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bunnie

Baked

Ok, so first ep back was rather boring. We will be watching the next ep later on. Anyone else still keeping up? What do you think? Hoping this next one isn't as yawn worthy.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bunnie

Baked

TKpPsqA.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  20. Lain

Sneaky

We have the second ep, which is actually S04E10, and I'm not dying to watch it. :p

I'm assuming it's the follow-up to the remaining members of the group, so we know what happens to them before everyone (?) reunites later in the season.

They better kick the suspense up a notch, so far I'm not feeling, 'grabbed'. :bams:

• Like Like x 2