Ukranian Parliment security guards assualt nude FEMEN demonstrators

Discussion in 'area17-NSFW' started by Clancy, 19 Jul 2011.

1. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

ANIMAL NY
    Ukrainian topless FEMEN activists protested by the Georgian Consulate in Kiev today clad in minimalist, semi-militant costume of “press” panties and prop-cameras. A consulate employee proceeded to shove them, kick journalists and beat down their gear. NSFW.

FEMEN were protesting the arrests of Georgian president’s personal photographer and two photogs with the Associated Press and the European Pressphoto Agency, who were accused of spying for Russia. The Human Rights Center advocacy group in Georgia has condemned the intensifying investigations of press as a “violation of the freedom of expression.”

Meanwhile, post-2008′s War in South Ossetia, tensions between Russia, Georgia and Ukraine remain high and… complicated.

http://animalnewyork.com/2011/07/femen-get-smacked-around-at-anti-press-persecution-protest/

2. Shelby S

Shelby S Stupid should hurt.
    Creative

holy shit Tarzan, where do you find this stuff? I can't believe that guy was beating down almost-naked women right in front of the press. :dizzy:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bunnie

Bunnie Sorry for my bluntness, that's just how I roll.
    Chowing

Wow. Nearly naked wimmins must be dangerous. The cop doesn't even pay attention to the guys fighting. Get the naked girls first! They might have bombs in their nether regions! :freakout:

Don't mind me, I'm a bit stoned and half crazy from menstrual cramps from hell.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

That FEMEN! I'm a supporter, btw.

• Like Like x 1