useful links/documents

Discussion in 'the academy' started by nina, 4 Oct 2014.

Tags:
  1. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

2. Gorak

Gorak The Scourge of Starfleet

Combat Log Reader

This is the best and easiest read log parser available for seeing you and your teammates DPS and other useful stats.

www.starfleetgermany.org

3. Gorak

Gorak The Scourge of Starfleet

Here's the CLR zip...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vreenak

Vreenak Hwi Rihan Faelirh ch'susse-thrai!

• Like Like x 1
  5. nina

Nerdy

added to the list (and nws stuff removed)

6. Briana

Briana Vibrating erver closer to 4th Density
    Woot

i can't read. i need hand holding!

I do know i really dislike the Lockbox thing. It's like a major scam and I can't believe how blatant and in your face it is and it works.

Fleet Admiral Dharma!

• Like Like x 1
  7. nina

Nerdy

yeah, if you ever come across a key, sell it on the exchange for ec

8. Vreenak

Vreenak Hwi Rihan Faelirh ch'susse-thrai!

All right guys there is something I'd like to share with you, a table for crafting upgrades which I made for myself. For me, the upgrades have been and still are the main source of income for the past few months. Not everybody can or is willing to sell keys or something like that for ECs. You can make a good amount of money by optimizing your crafting system. By now I guess most of us are at least level 15 in most of the R&D schools.

I uploaded this file as a .txt file because I was not allowed to upload an excel file. What you need to do is to download the file and change its extension to .xlsx. Then you will be able to open it.

Before I explain what was my idea with this I must emphasize that in order for this to work, you must have at least 5 purple Research and Development scientist (Doffs-available at the exchange, embassy and spire), one for each slot so you don't wait forever with only one or two. They increase the chance of getting 2 upgrades for the material spent for one upgrade. The higher your R&D School level is, the higher the chance is for scoring critical success thus getting 2 upgrades. The second thing you are going to need is, let's say 3-5 purple Fabrication engineers for crafting blue materials (you can get free ones by scoring critical success in Eridon nebula support mission after you have completed the Colonization chain assignment or exchange).

Now to the point. What you need to to is to fill in certain fields in this table and it will automatically calculate what's the best thing for you to do (whether you should buy certain blue components or craft them when crafting let's say superior engineering upgrade, what's the price for all crafted items and whats the difference between crated and bought ones etc, etc.). Once you open the spreadsheet everything will be explained to you. Just fill in the dark green fields with the average price from the exchange for let's say 50 items, and excel will calculate everything for you. This table has helped me a lot. This way I have an overview of what's going on at the Exchange when it comes to selling superior upgrades. I hope it will help you just as it did to me. Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Cheers,

Vreenak@ivansto

P.S. Do not mess with other fields other than dark green ones otherwise you are risking of screwing the formulas :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1