Well , that sure was a buzzkill

Discussion in 'gV governance' started by GradyE, 30 Nov 2010.

1. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Guess we don't feel like writing a constitution after all. Too much like homework. Know what I mean?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

???

3. I figure just posting stuff is fun. (^_^)

• Like Like x 1
  4. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Immy gets it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fatz

Fatz ..is a professional.

Not to channel the drunk but certain people in this forum: Y SO SRS.

Yeah, I get it too Grady.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

my feet hurt

/thread-jack off

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bulldick!

Bulldick! Rampaging
    Notamused

gives a foot massage to Morgaine

:hug:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Snapper O'Callaghan

Snapper O'Callaghan It's not a hug. I'm not finished strangling you.

You are building one right now and it's going to be very uncomfortable given the types of blocks you are using.

9. Trinity Serpentine

Trinity Serpentine How rainbows are made.

I don't get it at all but I still loves ya, Grady. :lovehugs:

• Like Like x 1
  10. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

it is possible that the subject would be more popular if it were initiated during some sort of a crisis.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

*points to *that* other thread* :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lourdes

Lourdes Sexy Fashionista

Miss you Grady :hug:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tittertat

Tittertat neurotic, but sweet :)
    Panicky

it is like homework, though....and it requires thought and introspection and work....and (speaking mostly for myself) we want someone else to do that hard, dirty work
    i don't know how you allow, mostly, freedom of speech, while deciding on what rules to apply to the community, what happens for infractions of said rules, and MOST importantly, who *enforces* said rules (which, in my humble opinion, is the least important)~and maybe everyone has taken a little time to sit back, evaluate their own behavior (past and present), and hope for a more positive interaction in the future
    i, myself, am greatly influenced by the saying "we must be the change we wish to see in the world"....and my interpretation of that is that ....the only change that i can effect, in the world, is in myself
    then again, i don't like to fight and i don't like to argue (at least, i don't think)....except, i did win an argument in SLU, once :p
    i understand that there needs to be or should be a general framework for acceptable behavior
    i also understand that we are all human beings, we all have our own misperceptions/biases, we all make mistakes, we all give each other the benefit of the doubt....we ALL do many, many things, both good and bad....it is the human dynamic that we are all searching for...but, HOW do we do that and still ensure and healthy and evolving and growing and thriving environment that nurtures all of us, in our own unique ways....i don't know
    in my own opinion, it's all about choice~how you choose to treat people, how you choose to respond to other people, how you treat yourself, which posts and/or posters you respond to, and if things are not going how you like....choosing to not log in and participate~it seems very simple to me, but as said, i'm pretty simple minded

• Like Like x 6
  14. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Can you explain that a little further please Snapper. (If you were talking to me that is.)

15. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

d'awww you don't have to miss me sweetie, I'm here. *hugsyou

• Like Like x 2
  16. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Most likely that is the way it will go.

17. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant

I suggest that we institute a direct democracy where a quorum 60% of the membership must be reached before any voting decision can be implemented. This ensures an argument about every debatable aspect of this forum, and that nothing will ever get done before the entire board blows up into a clusterfuck. Win/win if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mulch

Mulch Why does the drum come hither?
    Psychedelic

i got it

19. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

Don't be a cockblocker Mulch!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Tracer

Tracer SLU Sycophant