What about astrology now?

Discussion in 'onTopic' started by tout, 20 Jul 2013.

1. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Confused

"Harmony returns! This weekend’s ethereal grand water trine brings back the love to all your relationships, from the close to the casual. Friendships could become amorous, and on Friday, a colleague could offer a sweet business deal, giving you lots to mull over this weekend. Life is getting interesting, Capricorn! If a relationship has plateaued, this trine could open up dialogue that helps your stalling bond progress to the next level. You’ll be able to talk about your feelings intelligently and objectively, with an open mind and heart. When communicator Mercury ends a bumpy retrograde (backward) patch on Saturday, it gets even easier to tune into the people you keep on speed dial. Finally, you’re not misreading each other at every turn. Sunday’s stars get trickier, as Pluto in Capricorn battles with Mercury and volatile Uranus. A relative or close female could disrupt your blissful state. Chaos on the homefront could cut into the “me” time you’ve so eagerly anticipated. You may feel torn between serving your own needs and taking care of everyone else. Is it so hard just to say, “I need a few hours to myself?” Try it, even if others doth protest."
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cody

Cody a.k.a. Ecliptic Lackey
    Balanced

(...the heck is a water trine?)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Confused

Astrologists... Well, on their charts, they get equilateral triangles, sometimes. If I'm not mistaken, the charts are designed so that the equilateral triangles turn up more often than they would if you simply chart the planets' positions in the sky. Anyway, when you get planets forming an equilateral triangle on an astrology chart, the group is said to be in trine. It's a big whoop, cause now things are working together in a new and mysterious way. It's probably all due to Pythagoras (I'm being very facetious now) because he was a mystic as well as a geometer.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Confused

• Like Like x 2
  5. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Confused

[​IMG]
    The two reds are trines. I searched for images of "water trine" so I assume this one is, having an almighty lot of faith in image searches.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Govi

Govi Ça va chier.
    Confused

This one is even labeled, so it must be true!
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  7. tout

tout It is swimming time!!
    Mondayblues

Thank you Govi..

No! Cody do not say a word...:)
    • Like Like x 4
  8. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

I'm trine not to get involved in this astrology stuff.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. tout

Mondayblues

Well, it is fun .:)
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Cody

Balanced

I think that's a good sign.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Lain

Lain lyrical wordsmith motherfuckin' genius
    Musical

Don't encourage it. :swatter:
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Lain

Lain lyrical wordsmith motherfuckin' genius
    Musical

Hah I see what you did there. :sneaky:
    • Like Like x 5
  13. tout

Mondayblues

HAHAha.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bunnie

Bunnie Sorry for my bluntness, that's just how I roll.
    Fiendish

Geminis, represent!

Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac, and those born under this sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That's because they love to talk! It's not just idle chatter with these folks, either. The driving force behind a Gemini's conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships. Dalliances with these folks are always enjoyable, since Geminis are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party. Even though their intellectual minds can rationalize forever and a day, Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped. Can a Gemini be boring? Never!

:strip:
    • Like Like x 3
  15. tout

Mondayblues

never....
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Cody

Balanced

Well if anyone must know, I guess I'm a Virgo.

...SHUT UP!!! :(
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Saffs

Saffs Accredited batshit buster
    Probing

I'm surprised more people haven't noticed the truth of my astrology system. People, like flowers, depend on the season they pop out in. Basically people born in the restless seasons of spring and autum are pissed off with themselves. People born in the settled seasons of winter and summer are pissed off with everyone else.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Liona Clio

Liona Clio Poetry in Motion
    Benevolent

I'm a Pisces, cusped with Aquarius. So, basically, I'm all wet. :confused:
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Cody

Balanced

I don't know what "cusped with" means but it makes me giggle.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Liona Clio

Liona Clio Poetry in Motion
    Benevolent

One of my friends had a roleplaying character who was a young boy, and one of his trademarks was this, now paraphrased:

Cody laughs stupidly. (uh-HUH-huh-huh) :p

(Oh, and if you must know, a cusp is when you're born at the start or end of a zodiac sign, so that the sign previous or forthcoming has influence over you as a secondary sign.)
    • Like Like x 5