What the heck are the moderators doing in this forum?

Discussion in '/dev/null' started by Wasted Engineer, 22 Jul 2011.

1. Wasted Engineer

Wasted Engineer Secret Identity
    Notamused

Nina, you are not leaving me other choice but to report this forum to the police, as this seems to be a currupted community and you allow the secondlife´s asslickers to defend secondlife.

Secondlife is an unlawful pyramidal hoax file sharing gambling game with teenagers, and you know it.

2. Han Held

Han Held <3 Internet Mean little kid <3
    Doubtful

I agree post the original police call knows everyone you that insane in comes forum to the authorities call of instead them allow forum all over make rambling threads. :mad:

3. Han Held

Han Held <3 Internet Mean little kid <3
    Doubtful

Practice after my english bad fake be should pretty good!

4. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

he who warns you is not a traitor

5. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Wasted, this thread is not a good idea. If Nina sees it and is annoyed enough with you - you stand the chance of a perm ban for threatening her.

Be nice. Don't blame Nina. You engage these people that call you names and you call them names in return. That's not Nina's fault.

This is a depiction of you and your audience
    [​IMG]

Leave Nina out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

Contact the police immediately. Hurry! http://www.scotlandyardapts.com/

7. Mercury

Mercury Interface Unit

Infraction given. 10 points, expiration 30 days. Reason: Threatening the forum and the forum's owner with police action.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Clancy

Clancy The drama is better at Hungry Jack's
    Diggingit

[​IMG]

9. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Awww, Nina.

Does 10 points suspend him again?

10. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

Lias, this thread might not be a good idea, but you never know... What do you want me to do? do you want me to report this forum without giving a chance for the admin to do the right thing?

You can take this thread as you please, you can say it´s a threat, or you can say that I am blackmailing her...

I say I am tired of the Secondlife´s asslickers, I don´t like the name calling, and I don´t enjoy myself bashing secondlife, I just do it because is my duty as a humble citizen to report any type of abuse at any child. If I wanted to be censored and mobbed I´d go to the linden lab forums, not here.

11. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

Nina, you better don´t let you drive by the secondlife´s asslickers and think that I am a dummy.

You know that if I am right, I am right, and I will go to the end.

12. Chaos_Factor

Chaos_Factor Flying Leprechaun
    Sick

Heres a thought...

Why dont you report your suspicions of SecondLife, along with any evidence you feel you have, to your local authorities as well as the BBB of the US and also send a copy of said reports to the FBI 'Internet Crime' offices.

It seems that all you wish to do is spout propaganda and threats mixed in with some mindless incoherent ranting.

If you want something done, stop your finger tourettes, get your ass up and DO something about it. What are you expecting Nina or any of us to do? We obviously dont agree with you. That's not stopping YOU from taking appropriate action through appropriate channels against SecondLife if you feel they've conducted criminal actions.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Wasted Engineer

Notamused

how do you know that I haven´t tried to contact FBI?

I can barely speak english, but the people is not stupid, and some day any english speaker will call the police.

14. Chaos_Factor

Sick

You dont have to speak English to contact the FBI. The US government agencies employ thousands of translators and native speakers. Even if you were too dim to realize that... there is always the notion of you doing your best to translate your report using free online translator services. That is nothing more than a transparent cop-out from you.

I dont speak Cantonese, but you can be damn sure that if I'm sending in a legal report to the Chinese Govt., they'll at the very least be able to get the gist of the report by my translations.

I'll even help you. What is your native language? I'll post a contact number to a federal office and you can speak to a translator.

*Note* The phone number that will be posted is public information and can be found by anyone. There is no need to censor the information.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chaos_Factor

Sick

Here's another idea...

Go to the US Embassy in your area.

Click the link below and find your country.
    http://www.usembassy.gov/

16. Shelby S

Shelby S Stupid should hurt.
    Creative

The police aren't interested, Wasted. There hasn't been any crime committed, no matter how loud you rant you can't make SL illegal. It isn't. Keep trying to contact the FBI, though. That might get interesting for you, especially if they get directed to this website where you've publicly claimed to be a terrorist. Keep it up. You are your own worst enemy.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Jolene

Jolene Sarah's Apparent Alt
    Amazed

Anyone else get CloudFlare errors recently when trying to log in?

I'm not even sure what that is, but it said the website was down.

For a minute there, I began to suspect Wasted had a direct line to the FBI! :cool:

18. Chaos_Factor

Sick

Yes. I was getting them and asked Lee. She said Nina gave a new url to bypass that problem.

http://direct.gotvirtual.net/community/
    http://direct.gotvirtual.net/community/portal/

Looks like we both missed the memo.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jolene

Jolene Sarah's Apparent Alt
    Amazed

Thanks!

20. clio

clio Pokity Poke Poke
    Alone

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait your serious!?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like Like x 1