When I grow up...

Discussion in 'onTopic' started by Kita, 26 Aug 2015.

1. Lain

Lain End of line. #resist
    Sneaky

I still want to draw comic books (silly, I know), or write a book. Produce a song that more than a handful of people find compelling enough to stick on their iWhatsiwhozits.

I'm not holding my breathe, however. I had a rather lame meeting this morning with some clients I was hoping to sign and they were concerned about all of the wrong issues. They might call, but probably not. :(

2. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

One of the awesome parts about living in the information age is the ability to self publish whatever the hell we want. Whether anyone knows it exists is a different story. My problem is just sticking with something and finishing a project. Finding a place to put it is the easy part, but motivating myself enough to actually make something worthwhile, then edit it and make it something I am proud of... that part is daunting.

I should work on my comics again too. I am backlogged on ideas and already have an entire new chapter/ storyline planned out. I just need to... you know, draw it.

What the fuck is with all the 'meh' that goes on with my generation? Sheesh, I am the worst too. ;_;

• Meh Meh x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  3. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

Nina must be an ironic Gen-Xer. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

indeed

5. Kita

Kita Should Update Title

A Gen X staple of a musician with a song about irony that, ironically, isn't actually very ironic. :p

...but maybe that was the point...? :oO:

6. nina

nina still prettier than you
    Nerdy

thats what i tell myself :smug:

• Like Like x 1