Who Owns the gV Brand?

Discussion in 'gV engineering' started by Love, 1 Dec 2010.

1. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Yes, in my world communities EMPOWER not repress.
    Absolutely not.
    It seems the written word you do not agree with must be mis understood.
    Not true - Moving it will not happen.

2. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

:lol::lol::lol: Darn that Lias. Always keeping a good troll down.

[​IMG]

3. Briana

Briana Vibrating erver closer to 4th Density
    Woot

It would be best to move forward with the accepted idea that "gotVirtual" is owned by the same entitiy(ies) that own the internet address: www.gotvirtual.net. I think any such idea contrary to what is generally accepted as being the natural way things generally work would be inviting a question to be answered by people who only can know one thing for sure - that they themselves do not own the name, but it is owned.

And I do not like the way the name has been co-opted, it is improper for anyone to do with something that is not there's, even in the name of helping the community or not.

There is the greatest difference between 'taking the initiative' and 'taking liberties', and the latter has been done with the gotvirtual identity and this PG Club....and quite liberally I will add.

• Like Like x 8
  4. New Me

New Me Envoy's research assistant...
    Balanced

Very, very well spoken, Briana. Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I do not agree at all with this obviously biased 'suggestion'. If it was co-opted for an mature sim facility you would have no issue.

6. GradyE

GradyE Hybrid Angel
    Angelic

In...a...nutshell.:clap:

7. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Yup. And it can happen again.

8. Briana

Woot

How is it biased?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Briana

Woot

Mature is the medium between both ends of the pendulum that is PG and ADULT.

This has nothing to do with biases. It has everything to do with my being uber-frustrated at trying to adjust my avatar to the rules of a club in a sim for a forum you do not own or have anything to do with except you lecherous-like mis-appropriation of the name: gotVirtual.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Briana

Woot

The fact is that when Terror of Thought had their forum meeting i complained heavily that it was in an ADULT sim - the Desperation sims.

So no, I do not demand or require an adult setting for anything related to the forum because i recognize that the setting: MATURE - includes EVERYONE of age, and excludes those not of age, and properly so.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Morgaine Alter

Morgaine Alter ppl watching what I like

welcome back Bri!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

its only lecherous like misapproriation to you because it does not allow you to do as you please. That is just your personal bias talking. And you can solve your own issues by going to the mfume location, taking up Nina or Sarah's offer to donate land or just develop one yourself. Attacking me and my choices does not do anything for your issue.

But do check out the prim outfit I suggested for you. Bitter Thorn makes it. Its only two prim pieces.

[​IMG]

13. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

Complaining heavily is not necessary when you are offerred Mature parcels and you ignore those offers just so you can continue to complain heavily.

And that is available to you. Enjoy it.

14. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

And it will. Thank goodness for open community and free will.

15. Briana

Woot

Uhm, no.

You do not own gotVirtual and you acquired no permission from the domain holder.

Pretty simple.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

You have no idea what I obtained. And since it has exited this long with no complaint from any owner - that is your answer to that query.

17. Briana

Woot

Ugh. Bold fucking face liar.

I am done. Your actions and now words speak for themselves.

As far as I am concerned you are mutating into virii.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Briana

Woot

Acquiescence is not an answer. duh.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lias

Lias Open Community!
    Arsey

I am sorry you cannot be naked at the treehouse. You cannot be naked in public in mature sims either. Rage on.

20. Love

Love Feel the love
    Bored

Sure she can.

• Like Like x 2